the Rift

[OPEN] astra inclinant, sed non obligant [anyone]

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

She's been alone for sometime now, he should be back very soon, she guesses. Busily she hums and works away the few hours she has to herself. The bees are working alongside her, buzzing and blissfully enjoying the bounty that is enough for everyone to enjoy. Her piles are building up now, a half a foot or so each, four neat mounds of purple. “ There.” She flicks her cropped tail with accomplishment lighting her hazelnut eyes.

Something rustles and catches her attention.

Ears alert, eyes searching. She finds a mare, a unicorn, and her bay body slinks into the light. Tangere greets her with a quaint smile. “Hello there to you.” She grins deeper and steps forward to meet the woman properly and look her over. Her silver eyes enamor Tangere's thoughts for a moment, there is something darker swimming in them, she thinks. The stranger seems friendly enough though, and the silvery pinto lets it be, keeping the thought tucked just behind the rest in case there is need for weariness.

Oh!” Her chipper voice is as small and slight as her, not quite dainty but far from round sounding. She's smaller, plumper and thicker than the bay, she notices. “Well it's kind of a rough journey,” She eyeballs the mare's thoroughbred shapes and dips, “But if you think you can accompany me north, I could use some help taking these bundles home. I have no bag for them.” She clicks her tongue with mocking disapproval, “Sorry sorry, I am Tangere, I'm from the Basin. ” Just then Phrixus descends to grab her withers and point a beady blue eye at the women before them. “And this,” Tangere's wind-chime laugh bubbles from her pink lips, “This is Phrixus.” She pokes the mammoth raven lovingly, coaxing him to perhaps not stare so hungrily at her.

Tangere
& Phrixus

image | coding

@Airlia , sorry for the wait lovey <3

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
RE: astra inclinant, sed non obligant [anyone] - by Tangere - 10-29-2016, 10:25 AM