the Rift

[PRIVATE] Grant Me the Serenity

Bellisma Posts: 53
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 :: 8 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Bellisma
A thrill ran through her bones at his retreat, the single step giving her much more joy than it should have. Maybe I am becoming something... else, she worried, though she wouldn't let it show on her face. Who was she, to idly threaten this young boy? He had done nothing to her, and what did it say of Bellisma for preying on something even smaller than herself? She snorted involuntarily at the thought, and had to hope the colt would take it as her laughing at him rather than her being disturbed by her own thoughts. Even that made her feel terrible, though. Perhaps she wasn't cut out for this work she had started - except, she had to remind herself, the young one had not been her original target. There was one other first - a behemoth of a man, who she also only wished to speak with, though she imagined she risked her life trying to weasel his way to him.

Thankfully, Kianzo's voice broke her of her reverie; who knows how long she would have been stuck in her own mind otherwise. "I have been watching you," she stated, mildly dazed, though as her eyes returned to the boy she smiled. Good lords, she probably looked insane. But hey, insanity was scary, right? Grr.

At his feeble display of power, Bellisma raised a brow. Her gaze fell to the boy's chest before swinging back up to meet defiant blues. "Now now, there's no need for that. We're only talking, remember?" she scorned mildly, one ear flicking briefly back. It was likely a terrible idea for her to allow him rest (and recharge) before having her conversation with him, but she'd have to take the risk. A lecture was best received by the well-slept.

"You do that," she responded with amusement, eyes crinkling at the sides as he brushed past her. She'd let him get settled before she followed, for the sake of letting him believe he had privacy. "Manners will be the first topic of the morning," she called after him.

He'd appeared much too exhausted to travel far, and with the boy's yippy little companion never leaving his side it was easy for Bellisma to track them (as was already evident in her stalking them this far). So, minutes after he'd disappeared from sight, the mare followed, keeping far enough back that the tired colt would hopefully not realize. Once she saw him settle, she cocked a hip and let herself fall into a fitful sleep, thanks to Keusi.

--------------------------------------

The morning was surprisingly quiet. As Bellisma gradually woke, she heard only one bird singing, and wondering if the rest had been scared off by the hyena. Unfocused eyes swung to find the pair now, resting amongst the green stalks in a fashion that filled the mare with mild envy. What she wouldn't give to have someone she cared about that much... But, alas, it seemed such a thing was not in the cards for her. If it ever had been, the man she would not name had ensured she'd never desire it enough to pursue.

Instead of waking him - which, she assumed, would only serve in pissing him off more - Bellisma waited quietly for the colt to wake on his own. Only once she saw him stir did she offer greeting, and even then she waited a few moments for the boy to gain his bearings. "Good morning."
@kianzo

Please tag Bellisma in every reply.

Messages In This Thread
Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-03-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-07-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-09-2016, 09:14 AM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-13-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-15-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-15-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-15-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-16-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-21-2016, 09:55 PM