the Rift

[PRIVATE] Grant Me the Serenity

Bellisma Posts: 53
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 :: 8 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Bellisma
"Cheerful as always," the mare observed with a smirk, shaking her head lightly. What was it with today's youth thinking the world owed them something great? That each day was to begin and end with them, as if they alone were the reason the sun even chose to make and appearance? Bellisma wasn't even that old, but with the grumbling boy before her now, she felt it.

She was far enough away that even without backing up, the colt had plenty of room to stretch. Not feeling the need to observe his every sinew, she allowed her gaze to wander off, stroking along the shafts of bamboo and wondering in the ability of the fog to adhere to it so tightly. In the seemingly never-ending dance, she pondered which of the pair was the prisoner, and, juxtaposing it to her current situation, which she was more like. It pleased her to think she would be the fog - a soft but persistent companion.

The boy's question demanded her attention, and she began responding to him before her jades returned to his figure. "You may ask that question all you like, but I still will not give you the answer." Her tone was soft, even bordering on pleasant; hostility was not needed here, as it would only harbor more walls to impede her progress with the boy. Even still, it would be best for her not to give a name, lest he return to his family and immediately send a hunting party her way. She was small and lithe, but she still did not know this land like the many patrons did - they would find her regardless of where she hid, she knew.

"Do we need to eat before we can get started?" she asked, trying to be considerate, "Or should I jump straight into it?" He was, after all, an impatient boy - she imagined he wanted this over and done with as quickly as possible. It wouldn't make her a very good captor, but the point of following him hadn't been to hold him permanently against his will. Tipping her gaze downward, she addressed the companion. She wasn't sure if that was a thing most equids did, but it seemed rude to ignore the third party. "What about you? Do you need food?"
@kianzo

Please tag Bellisma in every reply.

Messages In This Thread
Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-03-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-07-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-09-2016, 09:14 AM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-13-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-15-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-15-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-15-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-16-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-21-2016, 09:55 PM