the Rift

[PRIVATE] Grant Me the Serenity

Bellisma Posts: 53
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 :: 8 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Bellisma
Instead of doing the gentlemanly thing and acknowledging that Bellisma had even spoken, the mare watched as the colt seemed to size her up. The companion, who she'd only heard him call "Si", ignored her altogether, which she supposed shouldn't have surprised her. The little creature was perhaps more volatile than her bonded, if that was possible. Bellisma supposed it was because the little canine was a natural predator, whereas Kianzo had to find his darkness. Or, maybe, the darkness had found him.

"Temper," she responded immediately, curtly, at his less-sleepy demand. Despite his words, however, he didn't appear too terribly concerned with her. Waking him kindly had probably been the wrong choice, but she'd already mulled that over; it was better he think her less fearsome than he become annoyed with her and lash out. "It seems this might take longer than necessary, if you insist on my repeating myself," the mare pointed out, flicking an ear back. "As I said before, I was watching you." This was said calmly, brow raising slightly in intrigue. Either he was too stubborn to really care what she said, or he'd forgotten... And Kianzo did not strike her as the forgetful type.

"What I want is to prevent this land from falling victim to a wrath it does not deserve," she began cryptically, starting towards the boy. Her steps were light, her posture easy, so as not to give off the impression of looking for a fight. She gave the colt a wide berth and paused to his right, facing opposite directions. "You are powerful, Kianzo, and that will only grow with time..," gradually, she made her way around his back and stopped his other side, "but if you fail to learn to use it properly, you will become something you do not want to be." Her eyes on him were sorrowful, filled with memories she would much rather forget. Panniculus twitching at phantom, she pulled her hind end further from Kianzo. He was naught but a boy, yet the knowledge of what he would become was enough to make her stand a little straighter.
@kianzo

Please tag Bellisma in every reply.

Messages In This Thread
Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-03-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-07-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-09-2016, 09:14 AM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-13-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-15-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-15-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-15-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-16-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-21-2016, 09:55 PM