[PRIVATE] Grant Me the Serenity

Kianzo Posts: 95
World's Edge Sleuth
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 2
Keusi :: Striped Hyena :: Terrorize smitty
Kianzo
the prince of darkness is a perfect gentleman
“Temper.”

At her abrupt change in tone, sleepiness swept away from his face and his black-rimmed ears tilted back. And then her following words were obviously annoyed with him, but were spoken calmly, repeating her answer from the previous night: that she had been watching him. His eyes narrowed slightly, watching her closely, “Why?” His own, deep voice mimicked the curt tone she had first used.

But then she began speaking again, speaking of victims and wraths, which the colt didn’t understand at all (though part of him was interested—he would like to know those with wraths causing victims). “You are powerful, Kianzo…” But at these words, his distracted thoughts cleared and he snapped to acute attention on Goldie. Now she was saying things he both understood and wanted to hear.

’Learn to use it properly? What do you mean? Show me,” his questions were equal parts demanding and desperate. He wanted needed to know what she meant by using this ‘power,’ eyes alighting with desire. Rarely heard was the warning she tacked onto her mentions of power, so wholly did his dark ambitions focus on that singular thing it craved. It disregarded her ominous admonition of “becoming something you do not want to be.” Because his young mind wanted power—it had seen how Lord Deimos had so easily commanded and entire herd. And he saw the reactions in other’s faces when they heard his father was King. So, to the boy, it appeared that power was paramount.

Keusi, feeding off of her bonded’s sudden, rapt attention swung her bright blue eyes to carefully study the mare with a predator’s stare. The innate need of knowledge flowing from Kianzo through their bond and morphing to an innate predator’s need for food. She growled softly, but stayed still beside her dark prince for the time being.
image | bckg

@Bellisma

Please tag Kianzo in all replies.

Messages In This Thread
Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-03-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-07-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-09-2016, 09:14 AM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-13-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-15-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-15-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-15-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-16-2016, 12:33 PM