the Rift

[OPEN] oh darling, you should be here to see this [Hatching!]

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
He continues hastily backing, convinced that the cream colored mare will launch herself at him in a fit of maternal rage the second her muzzle lifts from the fillys back, but he can't quite bring himself to turn until that first assessment is made, until the filly speaks again and proves her nonterminal status.

"I-" He stammers in the face of her scrutched up little features, her demanding, if slightly breathless, tone. Thankfully the chirping, trilling antics of the newly hatched companion steals most of the attention in the room and he's able to avoid having the hide ruthlessly removed from his backside as payment for his crime. "I don't like surprises." He answers shortly, his temper rushing to dull the sting of other emotions. "And I don't like sour things." He adds, seemingly just to twist the knife, but his eyes widen on the end of the words as if he's surprised by his own sourness.

The python draped across his back barely has a chance to pull himself up over the stallions thin neck before he's turning, unkempt hooves scrabbling on the wet stone of the cavern floor to propel himself away, tail tucked tight to his thighs and hocks, though from the rain or something less tangible is uncertain to all involved. There is just enough time before his emerald eyes slit against the weather to catch sight of the infantile jade dragon escaping fully from its shell, its tiny eyes pinned unerringly on the Thief. Bullshit rings in an increasingly familiar tone through the back of the stallions mind and the python also dwelling there has pride enough to be insulted by his bondeds continued envy.

"Alby talks" 'Strom talks'
OOC // @Aisling @Larue

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
RE: oh darling, you should be here to see this [Hatching!] - by Albrecht - 10-31-2016, 08:44 AM