the Rift

[OPEN] choke [joining!]

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark

S  U  N  J  A  T  A

Were they slaves?

He wanted to laugh at the idea, but just as the grin creased the corner of his ebony lips and his cerulean gaze found the mirror opposites of Volterra’s, it began to die as he thought about the innocence and inquiry that the question was truly about. So instead, he kept the slight smile upon his face as he shook his head. “Oh, no. Not for my family at least. We couldn’t trust them in the slightest, far too primitive and aggressive to be much of anything to us.” He admitted, offering him a genuine smile. Yet, the Gladiator continued after the blue jay had asked his questions. His navy rimmed ears perked forward to listen to whether or not the herd lived with multiple races among each other. As he began, some relief spread within Jata’s mind at the thought of the Throat being the place of refuge for mostly pegasi, but as he spoke of the new shift in leads his head tilted slightly in uncertainty.

As Volterra finished his analysis, Sunjata pursed his lips as he spent a few more moments gathering the information he needed before offering him a small shrug. “I can’t say much about the new lead, seeing as I haven’t met the queen yet. However, I’m sure you’ve proven your worth.” His head shifted to gaze out across the sands as a small chuckle left his lips. “If anyone thinks differently of you, I’m sure you’re more than capable of fucking them up.” Cerulean gaze shifted over toward Volterra as he offered him another grin. Perhaps it was a façade, or perhaps he was getting used to the idea of having another one of a different race at least on his side. He wasn’t sure how the pegasi were in this part of the world, but he’d rather take all the opportunity he could.

Then, as Volterra asked his next question, Sunjata’s head swiveled over toward him curiously. “A strong army is a wonderful ambition. However, I’ve never quite had the knack for fighting. My family back home were enforcers, but being of royal descent made sure you never got your feathers too dirty.” He admitted, unsure why he decided to extend this information to a still freshly met stranger, but nevertheless the man did. “But, if you think I have opportunity, I’d be willing to give it a shot. Just don’t kick my ass too hard. Scars get the ladies, but I’m not sure how far actual broken bodies go here.” He winked to the man, hoping he might understand his point.

"Talk."

We slipped into midnight
like the death of the sun.
img credits

@Volterra no worries! :D

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
choke [joining!] - by Sunjata - 10-04-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: choke [joining!] - by Volterra - 10-05-2016, 02:06 PM
RE: choke [joining!] - by Sunjata - 10-05-2016, 11:59 PM
RE: choke [joining!] - by Volterra - 10-10-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: choke [joining!] - by Sunjata - 10-17-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: choke [joining!] - by Volterra - 10-30-2016, 11:12 AM
RE: choke [joining!] - by Sunjata - 10-30-2016, 09:33 PM
RE: choke [joining!] - by Volterra - 11-05-2016, 12:40 PM