the Rift

[PRIVATE] cruel world

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
The time had come, and it was weighing on the gilded woman as she slipped through the morning after the Festival. As far as she was concerned, it was at least partially a success – but she knew deep down that her leads weren’t expecting her next step. The Festival had been a brilliant idea, sought after when she had noticed the dwindling numbers of her fellow ice dwellers. Yet, her time had come and after so long of spending time here behind these borders – behind gathering outcasts and newcomers alike to stay among them in their icy fortress, it was finally time for her to leave and live with the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

She had been stubborn, as he had been to her. She didn’t want to have to leave – and neither did he. However, in the terms of who became something more important, the Elephant King had definitely won that argument. She had managed to make it to a Thief – he had managed to make it to a King. And she knew the importance of such a job. She knew she’d be the one that would have to cave into him. Originally she wouldn’t have, if it weren’t for the children she had with him. And with the recent news of Kianzo missing from her home, she needed to inform her leaders as well – if the small colt ended up returning seeking her or his sister, they needed to know where she’d be. Likewise, she needed to know that there wouldn’t be any hard feelings between them for her decision.

She stepped toward the archway, while Tembovu and Kiada packed up all the things she had accumulated in her cave over the last few years of living in the Basin. She glanced around, worried that it might just be the last time she saw the Basin before whinnying into the distance, calling for Hotaru and Deimos. She patiently waited, while Marembo scurried up to her, pulling onto her leg ever so gently so he could lift himself up with her mane. Of course, she obliged her companion, lowering her head for the tiny polecat so he could situate himself in his familiar place along her withers, watching the world around them with bright beady eyes, waiting for the King and Queen of the Basin to appear and hear their news.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Hotaru @Deimos idk if you both wanna show but i needed to get this up before I die inside :/
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
cruel world - by Rexanna - 10-08-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: cruel world - by Hotaru - 10-13-2016, 04:49 AM
RE: cruel world - by Rexanna - 10-14-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: cruel world - by Deimos - 10-16-2016, 04:03 PM
RE: cruel world - by Hotaru - 10-17-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: cruel world - by Rexanna - 10-17-2016, 01:03 PM