the Rift

[PRIVATE] cruel world

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
The gilded siren knew that that Hotaru was upset. As her words spat across the chilled air, Rexanna did the best she could to not physically flinch. The words hurt, but they didn’t make sense to her. In her mind, Kianzo would more than likely seek out his sister – who was far more interested in their father than her. She imagined the colt would seek her out, looking to the Edge for his sibling. Her oceanic gaze trailed from Hotaru and her venomous words to glance over at Alice, apologies and sadness strewn across the features of her exotic striped face. “I’m sorry” She wanted to repeat over and over again until the rosen mare understood. And as the Basin’s Lady began to speak of her parents, giving out a bit of information that Rexanna hadn’t known of her some pieces started to make sense. Was that the tree the gilded mare had found her Lady under when they both carried their twins?

She did her best to even out her breathing, as her heart beat rapidly in her chest. She wanted to tell her that she wasn’t her parents, and after everything that happened she wasn’t sure how pure her love would always be with Tembovu if they continued to stay apart. It was a shift, a change in the wind and a change in the mind, and she wanted to take the chance. They had danced continually, over and over of who would leave their post to seek the warm embrace of the other. And yet, despite all her efforts she figured it was easier for a Thief to give up her rank than a King to step down from his. Her head only shifted, her gaze leaving and tearing away from the spiteful and angry Hotaru for a Deimos whose head was held lower, eyes cast toward the ground. It tore into her chest, tore into her heart as the words left his lips. Rexanna opened her maw to speak until Hotaru cut her off.

She’s just like everyone else, she can be replaced.” Her gaze narrowed, swimming with extreme emotions of sorrow and anger as it boiled and bubbled beneath her gilded skin. She sighed, turning her attention back to Hotaru as she spat her last and final words before turning on her heel and running off away from the gathering. She inhaled deeply, a sorrowful gaze cast toward Alice as a low whine grew into the air. Then, it was just her and Deimos. Her brows furrowed lightly, her gaze swimming with a variety of feelings as she looked upon the pillar of the Basin. “You’ll fill it. The Basin will be strong again, powerful. I hope despite all this I can still keep a good relationship with you and everyone in it.” Her voice shook, faltering. Her body felt heavy as her hooves stretched out, stepping toward Deimos, extending her pale muzzle out to gently press it against his neck for a moment as a goodbye. “Thank you for all of this, Deimos.” It came out as a whisper as she stepped away from him. “I’ll never forget it.” She added in, a sorrowful look cast his way as a small smile was attempted to try and lighten the goodbye until she turned and headed to her cave, to gather her things and her family before beginning the journey to the Edge.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Deimos @Hotaru ;-; <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
cruel world - by Rexanna - 10-08-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: cruel world - by Hotaru - 10-13-2016, 04:49 AM
RE: cruel world - by Rexanna - 10-14-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: cruel world - by Deimos - 10-16-2016, 04:03 PM
RE: cruel world - by Hotaru - 10-17-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: cruel world - by Rexanna - 10-17-2016, 01:03 PM