the Rift

[OPEN] always gold [joining]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
if you love me, don’t let go —
They had detoured, taken the long way to the Edge in search of Kianzo. Marembo and Khairi, Rexanna’s daughter’s companion had set out ahead of them in separate directions in search for her son. Of course, the adventure had proven to be extremely sad – resulting in not seeing even a trace of the golden warrior. Yet, Rexanna didn’t lose hope. She knew he was out there somewhere, she could feel it. Part of her blamed herself for the colt wandering off and not returning. If only she had been there with them – but she knew how much her children hated her hovering. She was worried, upset, terrified that Tembovu would think it was her fault. Cal would have thought it to be hers, and she found herself summersaulting into the same mindset she carried when she lived in Aciend. Things were different now, however, as Tembovu had often assured her that it wasn’t her fault and she had nothing to be afraid of.

They just needed to find their son.

As they approached the border, the gilded siren paused in her step. Her oceanic gaze trailing over to Tembovu, a sadness gleamed among them but they grew bright with the idea of a new life – hopefully one with both children. Marembo rushed back toward Rexanna, squeaking his findings in a mournful way. They had reached the Edge with the shattered glass walls, but no sign or familiar scent of their beautiful son. Kiada was feeling it too, the siren noticed. She was awfully quiet, her spine engulfed in flames of elephants and turtles, perhaps she had been blaming herself too. Rexanna lifted her ashen legs, carrying her over to their daughter and pressed her muzzle to the top of her head gently but silently before moving over to Tembovu’s side – her body brushing up against his larger frame ever so softly. “We’ll find him.” She whispered to him, pressing the side of her exotic striped face into his broad shoulder.

"Talk."
— hold onto me,
’cause I’m a little unsteady.
image credits   |||  Coding by Reli! <3

@Tembovu i'll reply with Kiada after you do <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
always gold [joining] - by Rexanna - 10-08-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Tembovu - 10-10-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Kiada - 10-10-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Zubari - 10-10-2016, 10:11 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Katua - 10-10-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Adaeze - 10-10-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Rexanna - 10-11-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Kiada - 10-11-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Maude - 10-12-2016, 01:34 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Tembovu - 10-22-2016, 08:32 PM