the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lessons Learned?

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow
AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I'D RATHER BE DANGEROUS

There are few things more embarrassing for a young girl than getting what is colloquially known as 'The Shits' in front of an older peer. Oizys certainly has not forgotten her little incident with Evangeline, nor is she inclined to forgive the sassy bitch of a healer for her transgression anytime soon. She has, however, been lying low and praying that word of her fecal faux pas won't reach the ears of her other herdmates, who would undoubtedly find the gobby filly's humiliation hilarious.

The last thing the gargoyle wants, then, is to be harassed by a persistent and pestilent elephant when she is trying to relax away from her boring-ass lessons. She recognises the grey-skinned irritant as belonging to Tembovu, and judging by the animal's determination, her dear king wants to see her. "But what if I don't want to see him?" she snarks at the elephant, who doesn't seem to particularly care about her target's protestations. Ker rears high on Oizys' withers and flares her wings at the stunted grey creature, serenading it with shrieks and bellows of birdlike menace. Somehow, though, the filly doesn't think that is going to deter Mbwene from her seemingly iron-cast determination to bring her to her master.

Eventually, Oizys relents. With a snort of disgust, she stomps after the elephant, being sure to make as much noise as physically possible in order to broadcast her displeasure. Her ears are flat to her head and her mouth is twisted in an ugly snarl, which only increases the brutal hideousness of her rippling facial scars.

They find Tembovu stood in front of a glass dragon, whom Ker gives another barrage of frightened squawks before she realises it's not alive and liable to eat her. Oizys hisses her disgust at her bird's cowardice, before allowing her attention to drift from the dragon towards her King. "Wow, a giant-ass glass dragon...are you compensating for something, big fella?" Her gaze, as innuendo-laden and salacious as her mother's, chances a cheeky glance downwards with a quirk of her brow. No doubt her dam would have an aneurysm at the lack of respect that glows resplendent in her daughter's voice, but when has Oizys ever had any fucks to spare for what other people think of her?

image credits

@Tembovu I'M SORRY SHE IS A SHIT

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
Lessons Learned? - by Tembovu - 10-10-2016, 09:44 PM
RE: Lessons Learned? - by Oizys - 10-20-2016, 01:59 PM
RE: Lessons Learned? - by Tembovu - 10-23-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Lessons Learned? - by Oizys - 10-30-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Lessons Learned? - by Tembovu - 11-07-2016, 09:19 AM