the Rift

[PRIVATE] everybody wants to rule the world [SPARK]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Rikyn

The seaside curves, the soft beach becoming stone melded into the jutting mass of sea cooled magma where the Gods can, sometimes, anyway, be seen.  Having not come this way since Duir’s hatching, the buck is full of anxiety about the open space, and a sheer, elated curiosity at what awaits him.  He, unlike myself, has never seen a God in the flesh, and he has spent most of the morning puzzling over what, exactly, a God must be like.

Clattering together, our hooves carry us towards the quiet stones, the Storm’s cracked shrine still shrouded in the peculiar, blue flowers it always is.  Almost every time I come here, I can’t help but wonder as to whether they’d still be there in the winter; though I wasn’t entirely sure, I was willing to bet they were.

The sea breeze whispers through, tousling the tangles of my mane.  When I’d come here last, I’d been a child, small and unsure about what I truly wanted from the world.  Like only a child could, I’d asked for a means to avoid my mother, and wound up invisible, soundless, and scentless to everyone in the world.  I cruelly realized mere weeks later that losing her was, in fact, quite painful, and not something I should have been asking after to begin with.  Surely the Time God had foreseen her leaving Helovia, and knew that I would follow her, I think to myself, looking at his stone with a sad smile that mocks the little boy who’d once fallen to his knees in this very spot.

It had been easy to doubt God and fate when I was little.  Now, more and more with each passing day, I was sure that some unseen thing guided our paths.  I knew better than to think that I could ever begin to understand even the tiniest bit of what someone who was master of Time could, now that I’d had, well, some time of my own.  Not that it keeps me from being disillusioned about how very wonderful I am - it simply stops me from being disrespectful to a being that could, quite literally, undo my birth with a flash of white light.

Alongside me, my buck’s tail spins excitedly, his heart hammering with building tension to such a degree that I can feel its pulse where his shoulder touches my leg.  I tuck my chin into my chest and bow, opening one eye briefly to make sure Duir is doing the same before I begin to talk at the stone.  Not really sure if I should be focusing most of my mental energy on communicating mentally or not, I do so anyway, all while remaining wary for random assaults (which I seem oddly prone to).

"Lord Time," I begin, the smallest mirthful snort rising from my buck, finding it odd enough of me to speak to anyone with such humility to laugh mid-prayer, I guess, "would you be willing to speak to a Nobody again?"

The question is asked with the faintest of smiles, one of Duir’s green eyes popping open to look over at me curiously from where he is still politely bowed.  A Nobody?  Since when has Rikyn called himself a Nobody?

[ Turning in his quest from October/September five bajillion years ago because I'm blond.
Dark x Shock | Can take on the voice and appearance of individuals anytime after physically touching them for three or more seconds. ]
[ Restrictions: Can only "recall" three forms. Form can only be used once without him touching the person again. ]

Using a VoTG pass to quest for an upgrade to his secondary magic!
Magic Upgrade: Dark x Shock | Pulse Upgrade: Increases the involuntary reaction so that the involuntary reactions also cause cellular damage, rather than just a lack of control. Potential effects include blurry vision, head ache, muscular pain or spasms, ect. ]

’cause we need a little controversy

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
everybody wants to rule the world [SPARK] - by Rikyn - 10-11-2016, 08:53 AM