the Rift

[PRIVATE] everybody wants to rule the world [SPARK]

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Spark

"Is this supposed to be some kind of comedic set up? You know, I say Gee, you sure did take your time, and then you say something about how I am time, and we all have a good laugh and I overlook the fact that you've taken almost three years, to complete what was one of the easiest assignments I've ever given out?"

Clearly the God was not impressed, and as he materialized in a static snarl of sparks, the look on his face matched the sarcastic tone he had begun addressing Rikyn with.

Because of weird things that happened, Rikyn now has three magics but only two magic slots. So this magic will be added to Bunnie's record, and will automatically be applied to Rikyn as soon as he acquires a third magic slot. The God cocked a hip, and despite the fact that he literally couldn't look down on Rikyn due to his size, somehow managed it just the same. 

"Care to fill me in, on how a task which was meant to take one season to complete, was stretched out into three years? " He actually sounded as if he was interested to know. It wasn't because Rikyn had merely been a keener, and had decided to be the most studious little ghost that he could be - far from it. From what the God had seen and heard, Rikyn had done as he was instructed and then just ... went about his business. The God supposed that was his prerogative, but it irked him none the less. 

Image Credits
FOXX

Messages In This Thread
RE: everybody wants to rule the world [SPARK] - by God of the Spark - 10-22-2016, 03:40 PM