the Rift

[PRIVATE] everybody wants to rule the world [SPARK]

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Spark

The God listened. Oh yes, he knew all of Rikyn's past failures and heartbreaks. Mommy issues, daddy issues, poor me. He'd seen it all ahead of time, and while it wasn't his place to let the mortals know about their futures unless it was absolutely necessary, but even so, he'd felt a twinge of regret for the boy. However that empathy was not large enough to extend over three years, and so the God's stare remained as unimpressed as it had when Rikyn first jumped into his tale of woe and misery.

"Time is what you took for granted Rikyn." The God said finally, and though his face was still stony looking, his voice was a good deal softer than it had been. "You thought there was time to chase after the shadows of your family, time to return and mend yourself and your relationships here. Time to return to me without consequences. But you see, Time is not just something that you have. Time is something that has you, and where you decide to invest your time is often a weightier decision than most give it credit for. Spending even one second of the time you have, can change everything."

He should know. He was the God of fucking Time after all. "So if you want to prove to me that you've grown up, then do just that. Grow up. Use your time wisely from now on. That is how I know you've left your foolish self behind, and that is when you'll be ready for the magic that should have been yours long ago."

With a flick of his tail, the God's cold gaze watched the unicorn for his reaction. Would he whine? Stomp his hooves and accuse the God of being unfair? Time would tell. 

"Anything else?"

Remember not to tag the God accounts! Only Mythical Request!

Image Credits
FOXX

Messages In This Thread
RE: everybody wants to rule the world [SPARK] - by God of the Spark - 10-26-2016, 09:06 AM