the Rift

Missing In Action

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Kiada stayed quiet as more faces in the crowd came into view – some asking questions and others seeming to talk amongst themselves. She noticed the pale filly from her first encounter here in the edge, her oceanic gaze drifting to try and capture the younger child’s gaze. Her pink splotched lips offered the pale child a smile as she noticed the small wave of her cloven hoof. Though, it didn’t take long until more faces distracted her. The star Pegasus asked where the last seen location was of her twin, and she began to slip under her mother’s embrace with Khairi among her back to speak with him when she noticed he looked slightly familiar.

Her brows furrowed slightly as she paused in her step. A pale lady with wings and a horn began to shriek and immediately Kiada’s snow rimmed ears flattened against her ebony head, her sharp eyes glaring down the woman for the moment. Soon, a woman that looked like Alysanne stepped in and began speaking but Kiada’s attention was lost on her for the moment, reveling in the fact she seemed to ignore the pale woman’s scream. The fainted smile grew on her splotched lips as her head swiveled back to the Pegasus to notice a filly beside him, and – OH.

A lightbulb went off in her head as she spotted Virga. His words reaching toward Erthe with a fiery tempo. Immediately, Kiada picked up her pace and trotted her way over to Virga and Vesper.  “Virga!! Are you here too?” She questioned with a hint of excitement, her oceanic gaze brightened ever so slightly as she turned her attention to his twin. “Are you his sister?” She questioned innocently, recalling the colt and hers conversation around the hot springs so many moons ago.  Then, her head swiveled up to the man above them who looked remarkably like them and a lightbulb went off in her head. “You’re Mesec aren’t you? Virga told me about you!” Her ebony tail wiggled about her thighs in excitement at recalling the memories. “Uh, I wanted to tell you that the last place I saw Kianzo was in the Meadow. We were talking to a – serval.” She noted before looking away for a moment as Tilney spoke up. She recognized the voice and another lightbulb seemed to go off.

Immediately her body turned to her father, Khairi’s wings extending to keep his balance the best he could as his bonded began to freak out slightly. “Tilney! You were there, you saw my brother at the Meadow!” She exclaimed, her thoughts running around as a muddled mess. “Bambo maybe he can help us too!” Her ebony head tilted slightly, oceanic gaze seeking out the Moon Doctor’s. Her desperation laced her voice, pushing away her internal desire for power. The more that could help them find her other half, the better off they would be.

"Talk?"
kiada
"I play with the fire of my own truth,
I will burn for the things I love."

image || coding

Directly mentions @Virga @Mesec @Vesper @Tilney @Tembovu omg so many she's so confused rn poor thing.

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
Missing In Action - by Alysanne - 10-11-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Tembovu - 10-12-2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Roskuld - 10-12-2016, 10:41 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Kiada - 10-12-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Maude - 10-13-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Missing In Action - by Mesec - 10-13-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Erthë - 10-13-2016, 07:26 PM