the Rift

[OPEN] Child of Regret [BIRTH]

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
A strange version of joy bursted in Sabia’s chest as her child took its first breath of air and it’s eyes opened, green like the monster that helped create him. Sabia raised a wing to protect this new creature from the harsh morning winds, a fierce protectiveness washed over the mare for Saoirse. Even though he came about through pain and unwillingness he was still a part of her and that meant he could be better then that man. Deep in the mare’s throat came deep noises that almost sounded like clicking, her mother did it for Sabia and she would do it for him. It was soothing.

Sabia was surprised that Saoirse would try to stand so fast but instead of stopping him she slowly backed up to give him room. It was as expected that he fell back to the ground and a silky chuckle escaped the mare’s maw she went to him and licked in between his ears. “Nice try my love” she whispered “you can do it...I know you can.”

In the silence somehow Sabia did not notice the creature hiding behind the dunes, and she would not recall him from anywhere either. Her mind shut out that time. A voice drifts from the peaceful silence, a question, Sabia lifts her head and looks around but does not see the owner of the voice but she assumes it is a Dragon Throat member.

“Of course I will keep and care for him...Im a healer” she responded. It meant Im a healer and if I didn’t care for him I would be going against my job not he’s my son of course I will care for him.. Sabia looked back down at her child and ran her silk nose down his neck as if to calm him.

Sabia’s deaf and working ear both folded at the offer to take her son. “No...no I can care for my child” she said in a calm and confused voice. “Who is this im talking to...you may come closer if you wish..” she said gently.

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
Notes:
@Albrecht
@Saoirse
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Sabia - 10-11-2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Saoirse - 10-22-2016, 08:00 PM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Albrecht - 10-23-2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Sabia - 11-14-2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Saoirse - 11-22-2016, 11:50 AM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Albrecht - 11-28-2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Sabia - 11-28-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Saoirse - 12-22-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Albrecht - 01-04-2017, 08:40 AM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Sabia - 01-07-2017, 02:34 AM