the Rift

[OPEN] bait with honeysuckle catch with smiles [Howl Capture]

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine
 don't get lost in my lyrics
you won't find your way out

He was a curious thing; striking to be sure as more than a few of misfeatures were unusual to Aisling. She’d been antlers and she’d seen horns, but never the two types paired, and the stallion’s odd configuration of scruff around his mantle was odd, but not at all unattractive. It worked, she thought, as a whole to create a rather exotic picture and an handsome one at that. Though Sorcha could not use words yet, not even through their bond, Aisling still felt the curiosity and let the little dragon push focused images into her mind: first the stag’s crowned brow flitted in her mind’s eye and then her own smooth forehead and Aisling understood the question “He’s a unicorn, Sorcha, like Johnny and Larue.”she explained and the dragon signed in understanding. As it happens, the little green sprite’s mistress was the only non-unicorn she’d seen, so the dragon was under the impression that her mistress was quite special.

The crowned stag seemed a little confused, a little suspicious, but Aisling didn’t hold that against him—it must be a strange thing to be let down a path with no say in the matter and find a little mare and her dragon waiting for you at the end of it. But he smiled, not a very easy one, but Aisling appreciated the effort, there were plenty who would have tuned nasty in an instant and that only increased the witchling’s determination to win him over. She smiled at Howl when he gave his name, the stretch of lips warm and bright and when his question fell upon her ears she laughed. She sound was rich in delighted amusement and still smiling she shoot her head.

“Nay sir, I have not the slightest intention of eating you or anyone.” he voice trailed in a chuckle, the idea was really quite silly, who would look at little Aisling and think ‘Ahh, there’s a vicious cannibal for certain!’ She continued her voice seen as the sunlight around her. “I am sorry if I startled you…And I’ll admit to leading you here, but rest assured I mean you no harm. As I said, my name is Aisling and this is Sorcha, my companion.” She motioned her nose toward the swinging dragon; Sorcha, recognizing her own name, trilled a happy hello and waved with one of her tiny paws. “I have noticed you wondering the forests alone—” She offered a sheepish grin. “Well, alright, I must confess I did follow you some, but secrets and stealth are my trade and that I shan’t apologize for. It seems as though you’ve been on your own a while, it that by accident or by design?”

art by imi
@Howl
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: bait with honeysuckle catch with smiles [Howl Capture] - by Aisling - 10-25-2016, 09:17 PM