the Rift

[OPEN] bait with honeysuckle catch with smiles [Howl Capture]

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine
 don't get lost in my lyrics
you won't find your way out

Sorcha noted his interested glance, for she had a streak of childish vanity, and preened under it. This little dragon had a great liking for receiving attention but was also generous in giving it, she liked nothing better than greeting new friends. Surely in her little mind every creature that lived and breathed was a friend until proven otherwise, and she hadn't been proved wrong so far in her short life. Aisling felt the questioning tug through there bond as the little dragon gazed up at her mistress but Aisling kept her eyes on the stallion for a moment longer. When the stag seemed to relax and bowed to give his own greeting, Aisling was content that the tension had left the meeting and glanced down at Sorcha to give a nod of approval. At that the little dragon gave an excited "preep", shimmied down the long braid to the ground and bounded out of the clearing and out of sight.

The little enchantress regarded the rest of Howl's answers with an understanding hum in her throat. She'd seen the shadow pass over his face and wondered what in his past may have caused it, but that would have been delving deeper than was polite when trying to recruit. Anyone was allowed to have a little sadness in their past, as little struggle, and it seemed that most had more than their fair share, but Aisling was willing to let whatever crossed the stallion's mind stay in the past in hopes of a brighter future ahead. 

"Everyone deserves a little time now and again, Gods know I had my share of wandering" For almost three years she'd been a' roving, through the wilds of the world and into Helovia and that time was not so very long past. Aisling wondered if she'd have settled anywhere if she hadn't met Johnny-if she hadn't gotten with child and come to stay with him here. A wistful, reminiscing look crossed her face but the mare shook if off with a little chuckled and focused her attention again on the here and now. "My herd makes it's home in the Aurora Basin, the entrance being just north of here. It's a good place, but our numbers have been dwindling. I would like to offer you a home, if you'll be wanting one, even a temporary one if that's what's needed." We've a particular need of warrior and Crafters if those might be in intrest to you, but of course you'de be more than welcome to seek only sactuary in our borders if that's what you need."

[ooc: Aisling officially releases her "prisoner", @Howl may join or leave as he chooses.]
art by imi
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: bait with honeysuckle catch with smiles [Howl Capture] - by Aisling - 10-30-2016, 02:08 PM