the Rift

[PRIVATE] be prepared

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Rikyn

She may not think so, but, I had a right to be just about wherever I wanted to be. Even if I didn’t, I was always more than willing to defend my over entitled opinion that what others wanted of me was less important than my own, personal whims. Meeting her irritated with scowl with a pompous smile, pretty well saying all she’d need to know about me – mostly, that I didn’t care she was about as demure as a pissed off wolverine.

"In a great mood again, I see," I smirk, looking out over the usually still pool, and the disturbances caused by the droplets dripping from her lifted muzzle. Almost indiscernible by the time they reach the far edge of the pool, I watch individual rings of dispersion ripple and roll across the water, until they reach the mossy shore on the opposite side. Occasionally, though, I let one golden eye trail back over towards Mordecai, looking at her fully when she dismisses my idea to not have a “who’s the biggest asshole” competition with a guffaw.

Her accusation that I want something from her makes my failed smile, which had fallen away at her quick retort that she would, essentially, be an asshole because she just was one, return. Dropping my head in a falsely coy manner, I find myself laughing.

"I can’t talk to you?" I ask, my ears perked forward, golden eyes sparkling deviously. Why, exactly, do I want to talk to her? I find that I don’t know. Maybe it’s that I’ve been alone for too many days in a row, or I’m just a glutton for being verbally abused by girls. Maybe there is something about how she takes all my bullshit and serves it right on back to me makes me wonder if, maybe, we might finally get over swinging our egos at one another to discover something more permanent than shared insults. While I am not keen on admitting it, being an outcast has left me almost friendless, and, sometimes, that loneliness really starts to eat away at me; while I don’t really think Mordecai is “the bee’s knees,” she does at least seem to be smarter than, say, Erthë, and is certainly more fierce than Aelin, or Själ. Those two qualities, in particular, make her interesting to me, even if she is just a haughty magpie. "It would be rather unorthodox, I suppose."

Coding by Tamme - Image by Dingo

@Mordecai

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
be prepared - by Mordecai - 10-13-2016, 12:18 PM
RE: be prepared - by Rikyn - 10-13-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: be prepared - by Mordecai - 10-17-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: be prepared - by Rikyn - 10-20-2016, 12:49 PM
RE: be prepared - by Mordecai - 10-25-2016, 12:16 PM
RE: be prepared - by Rikyn - 10-27-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: be prepared - by Mordecai - 11-08-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: be prepared - by Rikyn - 11-11-2016, 09:13 AM