the Rift

[OPEN] the sand wolf

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
She was kind and sweet with her words. The girl smiled at the boy and reassured him that he was not being rude. There was a moment, and moment between the two that felt magical. (He might just have his first crush, and it might have not been magical. It was to him though.) Her wings reached fro the sky, and he moved closer to look at them. Golden eyes were bright and filled with joy and happiness. His eyes scanned over the many patterns that adorned her feathered features. "Can I touch them?? I have never felt a feather before ." He smiled at the girl with bright, shining happiness flowing through him.

"It is so nice to meet you Verro, and I have never herd of the gods. Do you think they would give me a feather, or let me fly just one time!? I don't think I would look as good with wings as you do." Golden eyes looked to the ground before hearing the girl speak up again. He almost wanted to trot in place hearing that Verro wanted to live here... with HIM! "OHH My dad is the King!! I can show you everything in Edge! You are going to love it here!! There are tons of people to be friends with and you could meet my sister Tutti!." This was going to be great! In the heat of excitement the boy did not hear the other arrive. A man spoke to him and the smile almost fell from his maw. This was his time with Verro.....

Golden eyes looked to see the antlered man that he does not remember all too well. "Mom says I am going to be just as big as dad!" Be happy, be nice, oh and be polite Zubari. All the thoughts were running trough his head as he smiled with a small giggle. Of course it was not a genuine one, but who could tell the difference? The Man goes on to talk to the girl. Zubari wants to glare and stare at the man, but he just smiles. "Verro Is my new friend that wants to come live here with us!." His thoughts got happier thinking of the girl. Then another spoke up. She had wings like his new friend and golden eyes fell upon the woman. She was kind telling him to invite the girl in. He smiled and nodded his golden nubs to her. "Mom and dad like it when I play in Edge.. They say the boarders sometimes have strange or weird people. ." Golden eyes fell upon the white woman. "Hi I am Zubari." He dipped his head in a greeting like his parents taught him. Being a prince was not an easy job... Just as he was turning around to invite the girl into Edge Maude came forward. His rotten beam of sunshine, but he loved the girl as his friend. She was the first foal the twins met. Zubari smiled as the girl nudged him. His inked exotic face looked to everyone around. "I think you will like it here Verro."Calm, collected, and sweet tones filled the air as he waited to see if the girl would come forward with them.

"Talk."
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Verro

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
the sand wolf - by Verro - 10-13-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: the sand wolf - by Zubari - 10-13-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: the sand wolf - by Verro - 10-13-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: the sand wolf - by Tilney - 10-15-2016, 02:00 AM
RE: the sand wolf - by Erthë - 10-16-2016, 06:54 AM
RE: the sand wolf - by Maude - 10-18-2016, 10:49 AM