the Rift

[OPEN] the sand wolf

Verro Posts: 25
Absent Abyss
Filly :: Pegasus :: 17 :: Three Seasons
Nova
Verro's grin remained on her painted maw, as Zubari inched closer to her and her spread wings. Maybe it really was that the mainland was lacking Pegasai, just as she hadn't seen many equines nor Unicorn's in the Throat. Then again, she lived — or had lived on an Island nation, having wings made it much more easier to get around than relying on just hooves, she supposed. "Sure you can." Her left wing stretched forward with her answer, feeling her cheeks heat as she did so. Why? He had only wanted to pet her wings, why did her dark face feel like it was on fire? 

"You haven't?" There's a note of genuine surprise, and silent relief that he began to speak again, letting her push past her fluttering stomach or the flush that hid underneath her painted face. "I don't see why they wouldn't let you fly." She admitted with a thoughtful tune, they had blessed her with magic — though she wondered if it was the fact Gaucho had been the Sun God's champion and Sultan, not some divine lucky strike. The sand princess wasn't given time to enter a thoughtful state, and neither did she want to if she was honest with herself, Zubari had captured her attention and his excitable energy was infectious! The spirit flames which danced on her wings burned ever brighter, and her hooves had wholly become consumed by the white flames which also lived there.

"I'd like that, I mean, if you showed me around the Edge. It might take some getting used to, it'd be nice to have the Prince show me around." The heat is back to some degree, and the young filly ruffled her feathers to distract herself. It certainly wasn't the Oasis and the red sands of home, where she could spread her wings and fly — but right now the Throat seemed less like her home, and despite her young age, her mind seemed to be developing far quicker than it should. "And I'd like to meet your sister too." Verro added, though it's added with a small pang of upset at the lack of her own sister to be there to join her.

Another soon appeared, and the Sand Wolf's dun tipped ears flicked forward as her lilac orbs rested on him and the filly who followed before they returned intently back to Zubari. She didn't fail to note the subtle change in the chocolate painted colt, and immediately she felt herself standing a little straighter. "M'ath." Her antlered head nodded toward the Moon Doctor and Maude. "I'm Verro. daughter of Gaucho, Sultan of the Throat." Even though Zubari had introduced her, she felt better if she also said at least something. She figured it would be common knowledge by now that her father was no longer of this world, there was no sultan to take his place, and in her determined mind there would be no other sultan who could hold a flame to him. At the question of her needing medical attention, she shook her head. "I'm fine, I'm used to flying long distances. Thank you though."

She hadn't been expecting another to show up, but when the horned and winged filly of ice appeared, she can't help but be glad to see there are winged ones that dwell in the forested cliffs. She commented about the borders, and she can't help but twist her maw downward at the thought. Were the borders really that dangerous? Other than the obvious shards of glass you could carelessly trip over. "I hope I'm not one of those strange or weird people." Aiming the amused jab over to her new found friend, she moved forward to walk by his side. "I think I'll like it here too." Oh! Her step faltered for just a moment as she craned her neck to nuzzle at one of her banded feathers, careful to make sure she plucked it with care. "For you." She mumbled around the feather, reaching out to try and place it around on of Zubari's strands of hair. "It's not a God's feather, but I hope you like it."

talk talk

she slept with wolves without fear.
verro
lovelyskylark!

@Tilney
@Maude
@Zubari
[Image: BGJGwn32.png]
force & aggression permitted against Verro at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Messages In This Thread
the sand wolf - by Verro - 10-13-2016, 09:14 PM