the Rift

[OPEN] old pine

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

Her cool, grey words gave the first cut. It felt like a wrenching slice over his chest as she watched him without a flinch. How easily she spoke down to him.
"You do not even know who I am"

"And the one they call The Mountain does? Did you divulge your every secret to your precious Czarina?" The stag a-rage nearly laughed at the notion that anyone in this land could know her better than he did. If this was how she wished to part with him, so be it. The guilt and wonder would be left on her conscience for eternity - it was out of his hands now.

More venom dripped from her ever clean teeth, calmly hissing how she was no pet and Alph was not her name. Again, the words drew a knife into his skin. Did she enjoy harming him, making him feel this way? Maybe it was not just a childish reaction but the truth. His own expression remained as cool as he could manage, angry eyes stuck for as long as he could possibly manage on hers.

"You cannot keep me"

"You claim to be so foreign to me yet when you ask after my daughter you say 'Our Maude'? Which are you Ultima, a snake who is pretending to be a pillar in my family or just plain juvenile because I disagree with you and this is your unearthly version of a tantrum? Your words hurt me, I cannot deny that, but there is so much fault in them I can only accept them as lies."

His footfalls took him away from Ultima, towards the edge of the clearing in which they stood.
"If you speak the truth, however..."  his voice became a dark rumble "I will never make the mistake of allowing my daughter near a stranger ever again"
"From this day on you will be a stranger to Maude. You shall never see her again"

"Go"

araxel

SCREECH (and noo ur fine!)
@Ultima

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
old pine - by Ultima - 10-13-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: old pine - by Tilney - 10-15-2016, 08:15 AM
RE: old pine - by Ultima - 10-19-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: old pine - by Tilney - 10-20-2016, 01:04 PM