the Rift

[PRIVATE] We Make the Same Mistakes

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
I can hear my train comin'
The afternoon sun was strikingly warm against his back, the grass swaying about his ankles cool and damp from very recent rain.

He left Alysanne with promises to come and see her in the Edge soon.  When soon was exactly, Dragomir didn’t know, but he did know he would make sure to go.  He was tired of making promises that he didn’t keep, and, as the Threshold’s tall trees began to roll into emerald hills, he told himself that, starting today, he was going to be the sort of man who was always good on his word.

He, of course, understands that this means he will have to make amends, as well.  He knows that he has probably hurt those around him with his elusive recluse behavior, especially the World’s Edge, who had been relying on him.  There were others, too, Ranjiri being the one he couldn’t seem to get off his mind, and, as the clearing they had once picked flowers within passed by distantly, she came to him with as much clarity as she always did.

He frowns as he walks, still not entirely sure what it means, other than she must be more important to him than he’d ever hoped for her to be.  He might have asked his father about it, if he wasn’t sure his father would have reacted to the revelation that his son had caught feelings for a hybrid with, well, anger, at the least; his mother had been too ill to answer any of his questions, and so, he’d been left to Szello and Vihar.

They didn’t know about love or relationships at all, being what they were, but, their advice surprisingly wasn’t the worst that Dragomir had ever been given.

Love is hard to come by, baby brother,” was what the speaking head of the siamese twins, Szello, told him (Vihar rarely spoke more than one or two words at a time, and ever with the eloquence Szello managed), “perhaps you shouldn’t care so much what dad thinks.”

Did he really love her though?  He’d thought it then, as he thought it now, but this time, his siblings aren’t here, and he can really think about it.  Alongside the mental recollection of just her name, her pretty face swims into view, and his heart starts thud thudding inside his chest.  Pausing in his step, he finds himself standing not far from the boundaries of the Hidden Falls, looking south to the Dragon’s Throat, where she’d been the last he’d seen her delicately alight on the sunlit sand alongside him, her beads and pale hair swaying about her elegant neck, red eyes vibrant, and alive; his crystalline gaze is wide, and surprised.

…maybe he did.

[ OOC:  He's outside the borders!  Didn't figure it was far enough to put the thread in the Deep Forest.  He'll be joining anyway more than likely. <3  Anyway OMG ALIIIIIIIIIIII ITS HAPPENING ]
Now I'm runnin' for my life
memorablemoose & larfsalot @deviantart
dinpattern.com

@Ranjiri
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
We Make the Same Mistakes - by Dragomir - 10-14-2016, 08:18 AM
RE: We Make the Same Mistakes - by Ranjiri - 10-16-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: We Make the Same Mistakes - by Dragomir - 10-17-2016, 11:24 AM
RE: We Make the Same Mistakes - by Ranjiri - 10-18-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: We Make the Same Mistakes - by Dragomir - 10-21-2016, 09:51 AM
RE: We Make the Same Mistakes - by Ranjiri - 10-25-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: We Make the Same Mistakes - by Dragomir - 11-04-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: We Make the Same Mistakes - by Ranjiri - 11-08-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: We Make the Same Mistakes - by Dragomir - 11-14-2016, 09:33 AM