[PRIVATE] angel smiles drive me crazy

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
Cera & Ilaria
And how you were so gentle with my heart
Just as you always are

Oh gods. Oh gods. Oh gods. What had he done? What had he been thinking?! Just making himself the tour guide to the new handsome, so handsome, oh god stallion wandering the Threshold?! As if Cera hadn't made enough of a fool of himself in the few minutes they'd known each other, he'd signed himself up for hours - days - longer for the chance to make it even worse apparently!

Cera? Shut up. Panic isn't cute. We like cute. We want to be cute. Ilaria prodded and cajoled in his head. Cera's entire face burned so hot for a minute that he was afraid he was going to fall straight over like some sort of gigantic possum. Yeah, like that would impress the handsome blue trailing at his side like some sort of...of...unfairly suave something-or-other. 

Oh gods.

Remembering what Mercutio had said about the fair weather turning cool with the tide of the moon's presence in the skies and the bitter bite of wind coming in from the north, Cera had obligingly led him south into the Meadow - arguably the largest piece of land in Helovia, offering the largest variety of sights to be seen. And Zyanya had returned to her homeland, leaving the two of them utterly alone. Cera was dead certain Mercutio could hear the stupid pounding of his heart against his battered ribs, but he had simply put on a shy, warm smile and led the man onward with a subtle skip in his step. He could ignore his nerves, if he just tried hard enough. But it was difficult! Cera had never been physically attracted to another equine before, regardless of sex. It was an entirely new experience for him, and he desperately wanted to get to know Mercutio more first. It simply didn't mean anything otherwise, to Cera. 

So with a brave intake of breath Cera turned to grin at Mercutio as they approached the mouth of the stream that would grow into the forked rivers that made the Meadow so well-traveled. "Well, this is Thistle Meadow! It's one of the largest lands in Helovia, plenty of grazing land and a really diverse biome. It's like the central part of the entire mainland. The stream parts midway so this is only one of the off-shoots, but I thought if you were thirsty from all the traveling..." he trailed off, not entirely sure what to say that wouldn't make him seem like a bumbling foal with its first crush. He was well into adulthood by now, surely he could handle himself around an attractive stallion!

Sauntering ankle deep into the water Cera felt the first stirrings of an idea take root in his brain, and Ilaria began positively cackling as she felt it shift and solidify into a real plan. Now you're getting it, Cera. The Prince blatantly ignored her, lest she kill him of embarrassment before he put anything into action, and smiled mischievously at Mercutio from where he stood in the chilled water. "Well?" he taunted playfully, sliding his wings down in a natural movement that hopefully didn't draw much attention. And regardless of whether Mercutio dared to come forth or not, Cera made his move, flicking one beautiful wing outward in a shower of droplets towards the taller male. 

A foxy grin stole across the Golden's face as he danced away to the other bank of the narrow stream, eyes alight with challenge. "You look even better wet!" he chirped innocently, if it weren't for the giveaway of his lopsided, embarrassed smile and twinkling playful eyes. 

Awww, look at you Cera. All grown up and flirting. I'm so proud of you.

Shut up Ilaria.

Table | Image Credits
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
angel smiles drive me crazy - by Cera - 10-15-2016, 03:01 AM
RE: angel smiles drive me crazy - by Mercutio - 10-15-2016, 07:11 PM
RE: angel smiles drive me crazy - by Cera - 10-16-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: angel smiles drive me crazy - by Mercutio - 10-16-2016, 02:15 AM
RE: angel smiles drive me crazy - by Cera - 10-27-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: angel smiles drive me crazy - by Mercutio - 10-30-2016, 03:11 AM