the Rift

[PRIVATE] angel smiles drive me crazy

Mercutio Posts: 12
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Laine

M E R C U T I O

Cera went down with a satisfying splash, and the tall stud flinched away from the spray of water that resulted. Still, he laughed, that big, heavy laugh that made his throat and belly ache as Cera jumped up again. The Golden pranced in the spot in defense of the cold and Mercutio howled with mirth, eyes shutting against the tears that formed. It felt good, so damn good, to give himself over to the fun of it, whether he truly had any choice in the matter he couldn't quite say. From almost the first moment Cera had tugged him right along with that pure, unpracticed charm. The vagabond liked to make other people smile but Cera's smile tugged at his own lips in a way nothing else had for a long while. There was so much about Cera that pulled at so much of him: humor to humor, joy to joy.

The man would pay for shutting his eyes even in laughter. Cera pushed suddenly into his unguarded side and with the help of the slippery creek bed beneath succeeded in toppling the mighty stallion. His laughs turned to a surprised "Woa-ho!" as his side met and sank into the gentle rush of icy water. All the parts of him that had remained blessedly dry were summarily drenched and set to shivering. Shocked with cold, his lungs weren't too keen on drawing in air, even when his head cam above the water again but he managed to jump to his feet again with a shout "Hells! That is cold!" and even that ended on a chuckle as her turned to find his smiling attacker again.

Bringing him back into view quickly, Mercutio thought he caught a glare and followed the green gaze to where Ilaria sat upon the bank. The little red thing was a strange creature and she had seemed to understand him well enough earlier and he wondered if the pair had some other strange form of communication, obviously the little panda had done something to earn that look. Cera turned back before Mercutio could ask and, obviously struggling again another smile raised his lovely wings in challenge.

Grinning ear to ear, Mercutio gave and exaggerated shake of his head, as if exasperated. "Oh, very well then!" He sunk into a mock bow, leg extended and bearded chin dipping low to Cera. "I yield to you, Cera the Magnificent: Mighty and Powerful King of the River!" He rose, comically businesslike and stuck Cera with that exasperated look again, as if he'd been having to placate the King of the River all day. "And now that's done-" He moved forward, not quickly but like some unstoppable freight-train and headed directly for Cera. "Back up on the bank, your highness. Can't have you catching a chill now, can we?" He pushed the pegasus toward the bank they had been heading towards in the first place, ignoring any protestations. Gently but unrelenting he pressed his neck and broad chest into Cera's side, even grazing a few soft nip against his hide to corralled him out of the water and up onto the shore.

Where wet skin met it warmed, and Mercutio did his best to ignore the swift kick of lust in his gut. If he shivered agin, he told himself it was the chill of the water, the bite of the cool air. he pulled away as soon as they were both on dry land and gave himself a shake to rid himself of most of the water...among other things. Yet, almost as soon has he was half dry, Mercutio turned back and crossed the stream again, only re-wetting the bottoms of his leg. He reached the other bank where Ilaria still sat and smiled at her. "My lady." He inclined his head to her, the perfect guise of a gentlemen, and took a knee to invite her to climb aboard his back.

If love be rough with you, be rough with love;
Prick love for pricking and you beat love down.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
angel smiles drive me crazy - by Cera - 10-15-2016, 03:01 AM
RE: angel smiles drive me crazy - by Mercutio - 10-15-2016, 07:11 PM
RE: angel smiles drive me crazy - by Cera - 10-16-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: angel smiles drive me crazy - by Mercutio - 10-16-2016, 02:15 AM
RE: angel smiles drive me crazy - by Cera - 10-27-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: angel smiles drive me crazy - by Mercutio - 10-30-2016, 03:11 AM