the Rift

[PRIVATE] Going on a Field Trip

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

AMANI

It's the first time since I had given birth that I have left the safety of the Throat. I was getting an early head start on teaching my daughter to fly. After all, with dual sets of wings I was the best one for the job. I had watched my mother closely. She had taught me the basics, which I had now taught my little one. Farah was doing amazing. She had been able to cross the gap between the herd and the mainland before I had to catch her. What can I say, i'm a proud mother. I had landed with her on my back.

So we had gone on, walking for a bit. I wanted Farah to explore the world, as long as she was at my side. So far, we had covered a bit of ground between walking and flying. Farah had napped under my wing in the caves. Exploring the cavern that had housed all of Helovia when I had first arrived, had been well not as easy as I had thought. My little Farah was learning to speak, and other than Momma her favorite word has become, why. I did not shelter her as my mother had me. I told her everything, why we had been down here, who had taken care of me while I had been here. Everything. I had described Elsa in detail. I missed my adoptive mother. 

As we left the caves, my ears flickered backward. I could of swore I heard something behind us. But Farah was jumping around and having fun. so I pressed us on. I was heading us for the Riptide Isle. Not that I expected her to be able to cross. As I said, I wanted her to explore the world to her hearts content. But I knew the dangers of being her age and on her own. I was about her age, maybe younger when I had lost my parents. That brings us to the Meadow. Farah had asked to rest again, and I allowed her. I however remained standing. Something wasn't right...

"their speech goes here and this is the color

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Going on a Field Trip - by Amani - 10-15-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-15-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by NPC - 10-15-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-15-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Hector - 10-17-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Ranjiri - 10-18-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-20-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Hector - 10-27-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Ranjiri - 11-10-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 11-30-2016, 04:47 PM