the Rift

[PRIVATE] Going on a Field Trip

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

The stallion had been cantering along the edge of the Meadow, using his legs rather than his wings for once. He needed to get his legs in better shape than they were, as he typically moved around in flight with his wings. He hadn't realized that Amani and Farah were out here, or even known that the duo had taken off out of the Throat. So when he heard the screams, his head jerked upright. His fiery orange eyes were wide with fear for the owner of that scream. And then he realized... that scream had been Amani's. And it was coupled with the howl of a wolf. A loud trumpeting whinny escaped the stallion, his nostrils and barrel quivering as he cried out.

Wings were spread outwards and upwards as he galloped at full speed towards the source of the cry. He spotted the torn and battered body of Amani, and the grullo body of his daughter. "No... No... Not Amani...Anyone but Amani..." He said with a strained voice, steps slowing and faltering as he came closer to the duo. As he came right next to Farah and Amani, he reached out and wrapped his large wings around Farah. "Hush, my darling. I am here." He said, lightly resting his head on hers and letting out a gentle 'whuff'. "I will be here for you now, forever and always." The stallion promised. They would stand there for a few minutes, until Farah was ready. He would be right next to her always, protecting her from harm. He regretted not being there to save Amani.

He had begun to love Amani, despite whatever Cera thought or believed. Ever since their night together, he had grown closer to the mare. Their daughter would not be moved from his side. If need be, he would resign from his rank as warrior and become a different ranking in the herd to better protect Farah and to be by her side as he raised her to be a loyal and caring young mare. He might not have been by her side much recently, but he would always be there to care for her now, especially since her mother was no longer with them. Farah deserved that much from him. "Everything will be alright in time, my beloved girl. Your mother will always be here with you, in your heart, even if you cannot see her." The warrior said softly, a gentle nicker escaping him as he spoke to his daughter.

Text. "Speech."

Messages In This Thread
Going on a Field Trip - by Amani - 10-15-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-15-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by NPC - 10-15-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-15-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Hector - 10-17-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Ranjiri - 10-18-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-20-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Hector - 10-27-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Ranjiri - 11-10-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 11-30-2016, 04:47 PM