the Rift

[PRIVATE] Going on a Field Trip

Farah Posts: 13
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 17hh :: Yearling (Ages in Orangemoon)
Emily

"Farah... I'm your father... Your daddy." He keeps saying over and over that he's my Daddy... But.. I just don't know him. "Farah... I'm so sorry your mother died... But I'll be here.. Your father will be here from now on." Does he think that word sorry will make it better? "Farah, I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, believe me. I will leave my post of warrior to be your father." Is that why I don't know him? Cause he's a warrior? What is a warrior? "Just let her go." The mare said fianlly. "You can't force a child that doesn't know you to let you touch and hold them." I moved to the mare's side and stayed there, almost trying to cling there. "Oh, sweetheart." She speaks softly, touching my fluffy forelock. "Are you hurt?" I shake my my head no.

That's when the words really start flying. My, Dad I guess says something about not being in front of me, and the mare asks if he wanted me to remember my mom this way... My eyes go back to Mommy, laying broken and bleeding red stuff all over the ground. "She fought against a god!" The mare's words caught my attention again. "Y-you know my Mommy?" My eyes were now locked onto the mare. After all she was the only living female here, and seemed to actually know how to be with me. The stallion, I mean my Dad... I look at him then. I mean really look at him. I have his horns. Different color, but I still have them. Maybe he is right. Maybe he is my Dad....

"Talking"

Farah

@Hector

Messages In This Thread
Going on a Field Trip - by Amani - 10-15-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-15-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by NPC - 10-15-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-15-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Hector - 10-17-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Ranjiri - 10-18-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-20-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Hector - 10-27-2016, 07:25 PM