the Rift

[PRIVATE] shadow stealing light

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
I feel lucky, with the worst luck.
Glasgow.

Ivory harks tipped toward the sound, the voice extremely familiar and the way her name rolled off of his lips caused her heart to skip for a long second. She was in the middle of picking up a piece of glass, it hung limply in her maw before crashing to the earth below her as she froze. A soft sigh escaped her lips as her glassy gaze fell upon the piece of glass lying motionless in the earth. She lifted her head, then, as he continued on, greyed tail flicking against her blood stained hooves. She turned to face him, head lifting high, hoping he wasn’t angry with her for leaving Maude all by herself. Her gaze fell upon the caramel stallion, the familiar ivory tree mark drawing her eye for a few seconds as the scarred mare offered him a small smile, pressing uncomfortably against the scars of her Cheshire-like smile. “Tilney. It is a beautiful night.” She replied simply.

A few moments passed before she took a few steps toward him, warily and uncertain if she should or not – unsure if he would be upset with her and how he would react with his anger. “I’m sorry I left Maude alone. She had been sleeping for quite some time.” She admitted, turning her head away from him. Her broken horn gleaming in the dying light of the sunset. A small frown found her features as she waited, her tail flicking more against her heels. “I'm supposed to pick up the glass, so I choose to when it gets darker out.” Her voice rang out again, its tone almost saddened by the work and the fact she so consistently did it alone. "Less travelers."

The last thing the Glazier needed was for someone to be upset with her. Not only someone, either. Tilney. The man she constantly waited for to make sure he made it home every night – the one whom she watched as a ghost in the shadow, hidden behind the trees to be sure he’s been treated right. The one that she had met so briefly before, her first true friend only to seemingly forget about her as everyone else had. She should’ve gotten used to it by now, but the heart was a fickle organ, choosing and breaking upon circumstances that the Glazier couldn’t control.

"Talk."
then I met you—
when i felt messed up
Glasgow
image | coding

@Tilney <3 heavy breathing

Messages In This Thread
shadow stealing light - by Glasgow - 10-16-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: shadow stealing light - by Tilney - 10-17-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: shadow stealing light - by Glasgow - 10-17-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: shadow stealing light - by Tilney - 10-18-2016, 09:45 AM
RE: shadow stealing light - by Glasgow - 10-18-2016, 10:17 PM