the Rift

[PRIVATE] shadow stealing light

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
I feel lucky, with the worst luck.
You don’t scare me Glasgow, nor any of your friend’s, of which you have many.

She wanted to snort at the comment he made. She didn’t have friends. Tilney was the only one that even resembled something similar – and only because he sought her out when they hadn’t talked in a while. In Glasgow’s mind, friends were a mutual thing. The scarred Glazier had grown tired of reaching out to people when she got nothing in return. If she stopped talking to them, would they notice? None hadn’t yet, except for the Moon Doctor that stood before her. And instead of arguing, she stayed silent. She allowed his words to wash over her body, rolling off like water.

And when he moved closer to her, lifting her chin with his velveteen muzzle, she visibly shivered. Her glassy gaze seemed distanced, trying to look away from those captivating emerald eyes that demanded her attention. She inhaled deeply, closing her eyes for a few moments as silence washed over the two of them. Then, suddenly, she lifted her head off of his chin, moving closer to him and pressing her scarred face into his neck. She inhaled the scent of pines and rain that seemed to wave off of the stag before her. “I just want to be loved, Tilney.” She whispered among the fur on the Doctor’s neck, eyes shutting tight as she fought the tears from falling from her scarred eyes.

How hard was it to be loved? Why was it that others could find it, even lust and act on it numerous times while she stood and watched in the shadows just waiting for her opportunity to shine. Would anyone be willing to take a chance on an old scratched up penny?

"Talk."
then I met you—
when i felt messed up
Glasgow
image | coding

@Tilney <3

Messages In This Thread
shadow stealing light - by Glasgow - 10-16-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: shadow stealing light - by Tilney - 10-17-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: shadow stealing light - by Glasgow - 10-17-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: shadow stealing light - by Tilney - 10-18-2016, 09:45 AM
RE: shadow stealing light - by Glasgow - 10-18-2016, 10:17 PM