the Rift

[PRIVATE] shadow stealing light

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
I feel lucky, with the worst luck.
She simply watched, stilled to a stone as he approached her further. Ushering words to her of how she was loved. But by whom? She didn’t have friends that asked about her, that wanted to know where she was, to spend time with even herb gathering or glass gathering. She was simply a loner, prone to sticking to the edges and watching life as though it were a movie play out in front of her. Out of reach and out of touch. And it was painful, time and time again, watching the beautiful girl get the beautiful guy you had fallen for. It was then when she realized she’d never be that girl again – and the chances she had before her change were long gone. No longer would others see her for who she used to be – no one here even knew her as she was.

It was painfully obvious.

With each step toward her, each time his gaze caught her scarred glassy eyes, she shied away. She loved Tilney, but he’d never be hers. And she had to come to terms with the idea that she would never be his either. But there was a strange feeling brewing in her chest, lacing its way to her stomach through her barrel as his lips traced her spine, stopping to brush gently against the tip of her tail. Her blood stained feet shifted, perhaps slightly uncomfortably. She didn’t know what this feeling was – she didn’t know what to do with it, but it seemed as though Tilney had an idea. Her head lowered, eyes shutting as her ears flicked back to hear him easier should he say something, and then instinct took over.

-fadeeeee-

It was almost primal, a strong and strange sense of letting something else take over. She had cowered so long in the shadows, afraid of what instinct and letting it get to your head did – but it was euphoric almost. And when it was over, she almost felt guilty for letting her guard down and enjoying in such simply pleasantries. A sigh slipped past her pale muzzle, her head stayed lowered to the ground as she wondered what happened next? What if Arah came back? Would he tell her of this incident? Would he tell Maude? Would everyone hate her for sleeping with the Doctor? A small frown laced the corners of her lips, twitching against the scars that were stained a brilliant red as she looked to Tilney then. “I… I need to go.” She began, stuttering slightly over her words, looking to see Tilney’s reaction as she swallowed to force the guilt down as it laced its way through her throat.

"Talk."
then I met you—
when i felt messed up
Glasgow
image | coding

I totally thought I replied lmfao, i suck. @Tilney <3

Messages In This Thread
shadow stealing light - by Glasgow - 10-16-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: shadow stealing light - by Tilney - 10-17-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: shadow stealing light - by Glasgow - 10-17-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: shadow stealing light - by Tilney - 10-18-2016, 09:45 AM
RE: shadow stealing light - by Glasgow - 10-18-2016, 10:17 PM