the Rift

[OPEN] Home Is Where The Heart Is

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah

Talking round in circles, trying to find the perfect words but they don't come to mind...

In her own little world she hadn't heard the striking ebony brute come to her side, and when he spoke she jumped out her skin. With a small squeak, she turned around with her neck twisting to see who had spoken. Before her was the brute covered in red points, and a swirling red horn, his orbs azure. He did not appear unfriendly, and once he apologised for his question, Anzanie's muscles relaxed. His expression spoke to her of friendship, and sub-consciously the splashed fae felt that she had seen this one before.

With a small smile she replied with a sweet tone,
"My homeland, sir. It feels like an age since I was there, but I guess I am home now," she hesitated, her orbs taking a peek behind his muscular bodice to see two bondeds, a little fox and a kitsune, two little figures in the moonlight. Speaking again she continued to gaze at the strange stag, trying to place him, "I am sorry, my name is Anzanie, may I have yours? I am sure I know you from somewhere!"

She hesitated, wondering whether the brute would stay, silently hoping so. She did not want to be alone tonight, she had been too wrapped in herself for so many moons...

anzanie

@Sacre My god I love you and this handsome boy! <3
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Anzanie - 10-18-2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Sacre - 10-20-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Anzanie - 10-21-2016, 04:29 AM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Sacre - 10-21-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Anzanie - 10-22-2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Sacre - 10-23-2016, 06:18 AM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Anzanie - 10-24-2016, 07:29 AM