the Rift

[OPEN] Home Is Where The Heart Is

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah

Talking round in circles, trying to find the perfect words but they don't come to mind...

It seemed incredible to Anzanie that the companions across Sacre's back could have such emotion towards her, as she spotted the one perched across his broad back to cast what seemed like forboding glances - it was such a contrast to the cautious brute that stood before her, a creature that Anzanie felt was as soft as dough, and this was something she instantly liked. He was appreciated in her pools already.

The conversation of her old homeland gave her a slight feeling of sadness, but his words pulled her out quick enough to have no lasting effect:

"Does Helovia not yet feel like home?"

With hesitation she felt the words pouring out as spoke, the concern awash in her pale orbs that gazed back at his ebony skull,
"I used to think it did, but now I find myself feeling this less and less... I feel..." Lonely, I feel lonely, was what she wanted to scream out, but instead she let her small neck fall down with her cranium, looking down at the ground for fear of embarrassment in front of what she believed to be was a fellow ranked member of her herd.

And soon enough this thought was confirmed, he was part of the Edge, the Nurse by all accounts! Smiling with a mixture of relief and happiness, she replied sweetly, "I'm delighted to meet you Sacre, and you Inari and Riona. I have always been eager to meet fellow members of the Edge, your skills must be incredibly important to us."

In some way his next words gave Anzanie a warm feeling; the feeling of being recognised within the midst of the chaos that was the Edge and the mass cauldron of creatures that called it home was a privilege. Or was it naive of the splashed fae to think that her, the head Glazier wasn't going to be recognised in some way? That she did not know, and perhaps didn't care, as now she had company that she wanted to cling to and hold tight for as long as Sacre's sweetness remained. That was all depending on whether her ever-changing moods that had controlled her mentally and physically for so many moods would wane on his patience, "You are very right, I am head Glazier of our herd, I'm actually really quite happy that you do know of me," she looked away once more, a glint in her pools giving way something of a flirtatious sentence (females!).

anzanie

@Sacre I want to keep you all snuggled up! And Sacre haha YOU'RE BOTH SUCH CUTIES <3
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Anzanie - 10-18-2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Sacre - 10-20-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Anzanie - 10-21-2016, 04:29 AM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Sacre - 10-21-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Anzanie - 10-22-2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Sacre - 10-23-2016, 06:18 AM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Anzanie - 10-24-2016, 07:29 AM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Sacre - 10-31-2016, 09:39 AM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Anzanie - 11-11-2016, 07:47 AM