the Rift

[OPEN] Home Is Where The Heart Is

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah

Talking round in circles, trying to find the perfect words but they don't come to mind...

Anzanie could spot the sympathetic look spread across Sacre's face, and the Nurse was perhaps very sweet to feel that, but Anzanie felt like she was beyond the pity of others now. She had put herself in this position, and she was still to re-adjust herself back to normality. There was silence between them as she felt like he was waiting for the right words to come out after she spoke of her emotional demise.

But before she was able to apologise for putting him in that position he spoke to her, a gentle voice accompanied by a smile across his dark handsome face, and there was comfort in his words that probed her to express herself to him. The choice was hers, and she was prepared to put her dirty laundry out to him. The Nurse was only there really to be part of the physical healing process, but his soft attitude towards the splashed princess gave her the impression that he was also able to give mental ones too. With her soft high pitched voice, she let him know what it was that she liked about being here,
"I love so much, Sacre! The Edge is full of wonderful members, and this," She glanced out to the sands and waves that they found themselves surrounded by, a glazed look over her pale pools as she focussed on it for just a second, "Nothing is quite as wonderful as the ocean, particularly during Tallsun." But Anzanie felt the need to continue, just to clarify perhaps she needed to feel that her love for Helovia was reciprocated back, "I just wish I had a family, I knew more people and more of the lands, ohh I don't really know..." The splashed felt embarrassed at the mention of this, her bubbly nature that was typically there felt like it had been replaced by pure neediness. A family. She'd had that once.

The ebony and ruby tinted stag spoke once more, this time the topic returning back to his Nurse duties, and Anzanie shook her slightly in disagreement as Sacre spoke of his lack of knowledge of healing, "You know I think you know so much more about healing than you believe you do, I know we do not know each other all that well but I can really feel just how intelligent you are."
Knowledge that Sacre actually used to be a crafter completely surprised Anzanie, so much so that the expression on her skull was not all that subtle, and it was a picture. She squeaked, "You used to be a crafter? For which herd, this is incredible!" There was genuine excitement in her tones, as she felt so happy that she was actually able to share a common interest or at least a rank with the lovely stag.

The friendliness bounced off the pair once more, as Sacre filled Anzanie with warmth as he mentioned his thoughts on how she was more important to their herd, and again she shook her head in disagreement to his inferior thoughts, "No no you are as important if not far more important than I. You have a duty to the herd to care for the sick, you heal, I craft for the herd but I cannot mend a broken bone," and suddenly she felt something spark within her to want to reach out to the brute that suddenly felt like an old friend to her, "I'd never forget you either, Sacre..." The urge to press her velveteens against his skin was overwhelming, but instead she paced once step forward and tipped her skull to him, gazing up into his striking azure pools.

And then Sacre asked one more question - what was it like crafting with glass? She smiled sweetly at him, her beautiful cranium sweeping her forelock tassles across from her pools as she went on to explain, "It's amazing, it really is! The way you're able to make something to beautiful out of something so delicate, yet the way it can withstand so much amazes me. It almost embodies the Edge as were, fragile and delicate at heart but they are hardy folk." Her smile as she spoke soon changed as she realised that she had referred to her herd as though she were not a part of that description, and she looked away from Sacre once more to stare into the ocean...

anzanie

@Sacre He's your little heartbreaker ohh <3
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Anzanie - 10-18-2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Sacre - 10-20-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Anzanie - 10-21-2016, 04:29 AM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Sacre - 10-21-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Anzanie - 10-22-2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Sacre - 10-23-2016, 06:18 AM
RE: Home Is Where The Heart Is - by Anzanie - 10-24-2016, 07:29 AM