the Rift

[OPEN] Lab rats

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
anzanie

I need your touch don't need your love...
Within her own little mind the splashed princess felt little emotion, she had tried to push past everything including her beloved King. If she was unable to tell him of her desires then she would tell nobody, and be with nobody.

Keeping far from the Edge's borders, the Glazier lay siege to the Heavenly Fields, cravin its soft grass and mixture of harsh textures and plentiful bounty. But as she found her way through the foliage that was now dying quickly as the year did too, she could hear the silence being broken by another in the same area. Helovia was full of life, and there was always the certainty that you were never truly alone, which Anzanie felt was a rather beautiful thing (when she did not specifically want to be the lone creature). The multi-coloured fae cocked her cranium towards the sound, peering over to see a figure of a brute that she come across before - the Moon Doctor, Tilney. He appeared so handsome and graceful, but his skull's expression was fixated. What was he looking for? And then she spotted Tilney moving towards a bush full of berries, something of which she was unfamiliar of but being the Edge's healer one would assume it was for good. With small steps she paced up in greeting, taking in his incredibly handsome bodice,
"Good day to you Tilney, are you keeping well?" Her beautiful skull spread with a warm smile to her fellow Edger, and she continued to make conversation, "What are you looking for, may I ask?"

With a small, crude thought she spoke silently to herself, now that is a creature I would like to be one with...

" . "

image | coding

@Tilney - she's being real cheeky soz for Anz being a walking hormone
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Lab rats - by Tilney - 10-18-2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Lab rats - by Anzanie - 10-18-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Lab rats - by Tilney - 10-18-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Lab rats - by Anzanie - 10-19-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: Lab rats - by Tilney - 10-19-2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Lab rats - by Anzanie - 10-19-2016, 03:15 PM