[OPEN] Lab rats

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
anzanie
Quote goes here woot woot
and the fun continues what
The silence was thick and long as Anzanie stood there waiting to be answered. In the time, her orbs graced over Tilney's skull, scanning him for any sign that he would reciprocate her words, but instead all she got was a blank stare of kinds, where he was deep in thought. Was the splashed wanted here? She continued to make pitiful breathing notions, feeling a tension that she could not quite understand.

She did not know this brute, only of his name and his rank within her herd, and that was it. He was incredibly handsome and whilst she was emotionally detached, the beautiful fae felt an ache within her for such beauty. Yet he was an unknown, a mystery. And right now Anzanie felt as if Tilney's silence was creating a void.

And then the Moon Doctor calmly replied, after that gap. She smiled in an almost relieved fashion as he asked how she was. With her high pitched voice she spoke to him,
"I am... good, I'm glad to hear you are well, " the hesitation within her before she said good cast a doubt on the attempt at her appearing happy, it was vague but in another attempt to keep up the facade she continued to smile sweetly and let the glint of her pools show. Tilney spoke once more, evidently avoiding the reason why he was actually here, but Anzanie was not in a mood to press a creature that did not want to give the truth, but the dame did cock her cranium to the name of Maude, one not familiar to her, "Berries for healing purposes I presume. May I ask who Maude is?" Her curiosity got the better of her and she admitted it out loud - who was Maude?

" . "

image | coding

@Tilney Right now I think she'd jump any man if he moved haha xD
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Lab rats - by Tilney - 10-18-2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Lab rats - by Anzanie - 10-18-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Lab rats - by Tilney - 10-18-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Lab rats - by Anzanie - 10-19-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: Lab rats - by Tilney - 10-19-2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Lab rats - by Anzanie - 10-19-2016, 03:15 PM