the Rift

[OPEN] Lab rats

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
anzanie

I need your touch don't need your love...
Throughout the short time they spent in these fields, Anzanie still felt the pressing of Tilney's hard stare, scanning her for something. But she wasn't in on it, and she was clueless as to what was keeping him so cautious of her. She was a naive little female, much of what she assumed he had seen before. It made her feel uneasy and she watched out of the corners of her pools for a reaction from her fellow Edger.

And then she finally caught the break she was looking for in his reply, but it didn't sound like she had lived up to her own expectations of keeping her current inner demons a mystery to the outside world.

"You don't sound convinced."

With a sigh she simply replied,
"If I was honest I would say I'm not convinced... I just... ohh nevermind," fellow herds member or not, Tilney was a stranger to her, they weren't friends. The holden brute did not need to listen, even though he was the healer. But who can heal a broken heart with herbs?

But the conversation had turned back to that of Maude, and she finally got her answer - his daughter. With a pang of guilt Anzanie's heart left her and went looking for her own daughter, Viserra. She hadn't seen her in so long that the splashed princess was even beginning to wonder whether she was a figment of her imagination. But no, she couldn't have been, going by the pain of birthing her. Anzanie's emotions were flooding back, yet in an effort to regain her current state of emptiness she pushed them back to concentrate on the other daughter in the conversation, "I didn't know you had a daughter, that's lovely, congratulations! I would love to meet her, I bet she's a right little charmer," if you're anything to go by...

The berries were a nice distraction from the two topics that were causing her more heartache than respite, and for that she sighed gratefully as she could invite herself into speech that didn't tug at her heart strings, "they sound fascinating, I must admit that I have never tried these berries, never been too adventurous. For taste in my homeland we had fruits of all kinds that we used to pick, the sweetness matched the tang and they were like tasting home." Anzanie licked her velveteens, thinking back to the round golden fruits she spoke of, hard on the outside but once you got in they were like a drop of heaven, something she longed to taste once more.

" . "

image | coding

@Tilney <33
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Lab rats - by Tilney - 10-18-2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Lab rats - by Anzanie - 10-18-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Lab rats - by Tilney - 10-18-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Lab rats - by Anzanie - 10-19-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: Lab rats - by Tilney - 10-19-2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Lab rats - by Anzanie - 10-19-2016, 03:15 PM