the Rift

[PRIVATE] Good Grief

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
[Image: tilneigh_by_neverrmind-daljdjq.png]
A hissing voice was not much more than this woman was. Her wings did flare and her gaze bit like a pup, but she had no venom. She might be intimidatingly beautiful, but to Tilney at least she wasn't life threatening.

First she demanded to know who had crowned him king of this pool, and Tilney merely smirked at how juvenile she sounded. He merely shook his head at her comment, and stepped away ever so slightly. How repulsive her attitude was.
(Though his was just as vile)

Next the pennoned doe spoke about how she had ventured here to escape base stallions, and there wasn't even a single doubt in his mind that the woman would only be hinting to him. She then spoke of the Dragons Throat, and how she had somehow formerly presumed that the worst stags only existed there. She also made it painfully obvious that she herself was from that dreadful oasis.

"Even outside the Throat? What ever can you mean" Tilney turned back towards her, viridescent gaze now turned quizzical "You might not believe me when I tell you I am a well travelled man, but having been to every nation in Helovia I can safely say that throat-dwellers are by far the most vile and base."
"Practically Barbarians my lady, I implore you to never go there."

His acting turned to sneers, but as he crept closer he felt an itching desire.
For.... her?
It infuriated him even more.
Why would he want her.
Here he stood bickering to the woman, yet biology demanded he mate with...it.

The brute gave a snort, green eyes pined to hers momentarily before he turned on his haunches, removing him self from anywhere near her and waded across to the other side of the lagoon, sheltered by a rocky outcrop and palm leaves. Here, he hoped, would be free from the mares taunts... and also his bodies impulses.

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Good Grief - by Tilney - 10-18-2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Good Grief - by Nephele - 10-18-2016, 03:28 PM
RE: Good Grief - by Tilney - 10-18-2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Good Grief - by Nephele - 10-18-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: Good Grief - by Tilney - 10-18-2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Good Grief - by Nephele - 10-18-2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Good Grief - by Tilney - 10-18-2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Good Grief - by Nephele - 10-18-2016, 09:33 PM