the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fixer Upper

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

The simplicity of his response left Elsa with a bit of unease. How did he know her name and position? Quite an omniscient being this one. It was as if he was expecting her to be here, but she had seen stranger things. The starry coated creature was silent after that- leaving Elsa with a moment of silence to realize he was indeed asking her a question. Edgar sat quietly, still unsure of who or what this thing was. So far so good, but that didn’t mean the thing couldn’t turn into a giant horse eating monster at the flip of a switch.

“The Captain? She is fine, all things considered.” Elsa offered a small snort, almost reminiscent of a chuckle. Things could be much, much worse, so she decided she didn’t really have much to complain about. “And defending bravely? That my dear friend would depend on who you’re asking.” Which was the truth. Ask someone like Nyx and she’s sure to have a whole earful of criticism to her failure as a monarch, but ask someone else like Darwin and he’d (hopefully) have more positive views on her. “Though I think the real question here is who are you? You seem to know quite a lot about me for someone random. Something tells me you aren’t just visiting Helovia for the scenery. So why is it that you seek, or know, about me?” She raised a metaphorical brow as Edgar tilted his head in more violent scrutiny. He’d never seen this thing lurking around the boarders, so the bird was becoming increasingly more distressed the more that time passed. He wanted to know who this was and why they were here with his bonded.

Elsa did her best to allay the anxiety within her companion, but most of it was useless. She could draw his attention away for a moment, only for his eyes and brain to snap back and lock onto the celestial being. Feathers ruffled, he reigned in his anger as much as possible to ease Elsa’s constant fretting over himself. So the bird stood fluffed up and angry, plopping down like an angry toddler between the Icebound’s ears.

"talk"
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Fixer Upper - by Random Event - 10-18-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Fixer Upper - by Elsa - 10-19-2016, 09:43 AM
RE: Fixer Upper - by Random Event - 10-21-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: Fixer Upper - by Elsa - 10-22-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Fixer Upper - by Random Event - 10-23-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Fixer Upper - by Elsa - 10-24-2016, 09:43 AM
RE: Fixer Upper - by Random Event - 11-02-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: Fixer Upper - by Elsa - 11-03-2016, 02:56 PM