the Rift

there are stars up above! * kairi plots!

Ultima Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 4
Snapdragon :: Turkish Andora Cat :: None Kairi
ultima
Always open for new friends, acquaintances, all kinds of interaction! Feel free to tag us for any healing or Falls joining, too. I'm sort of slow during the week, but for the most part I stay on top of posts and really love shenanigans/trouble/literally all drama, so don't be shy if you want to plot!! If you want to hash stuff out in private, you can PM me or leave your Skype, and I'll get back to you! xo

Current ideas:
♦ as u wish: a wesley for princess buttercup
To be decided IC, through lots of interaction and actual chemistry! I'd like it to be really genuine/organic and long-term, ideally end-game if they gel well enough! She's been pretty manageable so far, but I think she'd be a bigger test of patience once she realizes she has feelings.

♦ be everyone's glam jetsetter sis/auntie
It's always been headcanon that she gets along really well with kids because she's so child-hearted herself! Babies who want someone to adventure and play with (or who maybe want to be healers) are totally free to gang up with Ully. I just want her to be swamped with other people's foals ho ho

♦ start a gigantic garden at the falls
Reminiscent of the one at the Edge, which has really fond memories for her! Complete with greenhouse for the tough northern winters, probably all around the healer's quarters. #1 one place to find her! (I don't think she knows there's beef between the Edge and the Falls, so it'd be neat if she inadvertently helped smooth that over with her project?)

♦ more falls involvement in general!!!

Future plans:
♦ at some point reconcile with tilney??? lol (Maybe once the twins are born??)
♦ showdown with old man raistlynn
♦ meet matheo for brunch
♦ upgrade magic + 3rd magic slot
♦ somehow manage a 2nd companion
♦ e n e m i e s or just be outright attacked??
♦ angel babies???

Do soon!!:
♦ super ultra mega dramatic zero thread
command me to be well.
please tag ultima in all posts!
force/magic a-ok, shy of killing/maiming her!

Messages In This Thread
there are stars up above! * kairi plots! - by Ultima - 10-18-2016, 10:14 PM