the Rift

[OPEN] Father, father

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

Although the God chuckled, he did not dismisse Aithniel's intuitions. His daughter had seen far more than he, and he trusted her inklings about this creature. Just because it was under the employe of his brother did not make it infallible. Besides, with the type of rif rad his brother so commonly took pity on, he would be surprised if this fellow that Aithniel spoke of had any qualifications at all, much less to be healing their lands. If the earth was so concerned about the Marshes - or wherever this healing was supposed to take place - why had his help not been enlisted? Had the Earth told his own child of his plans? Given that the earth demigoddess was not here with his child, implied that perhaps she did know or was simply not telling. Either way, Aithniel had thought it best to speak with him alone, and he thought there might be something to that.

Aithniel's vow made a proud and unwavering smile dance across his lips. For a moment he simply only wanted to beam down at her, enjoying the fine mare that she had grown into.  "I will speak with my brother. Perhaps I can help expedite this little mission and have this creature gone, especially if he is no more than hired help." The God grimaced slightly. Having someone here, even temporarily, on the Earth's side threw off the balance that they had worked so hard to create. It wasn't like his brother to do such a thing without communicating first. "Keep watch. Wherever this creature goes, try to follow. Gather as much information as you can, even if that means being complicit to some of his schemes. If anything untowards happens, let me know. You need not come to this place - I will hear you, even if I am not able to answer you in the flesh."

The God's smile had returned. His molten gaze was filled with a golden jubilation, overflowing with pride. Despite the weightiness of this conversation, she was still his daughter, and he was always glad to see her. "And Aithiniel?" He began, stepping forward and extending his wings towards her. "Thank you. You have done well."

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Father, father - by Aithniel - 10-18-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: Father, father - by God of the Sun - 10-22-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Father, father - by Aithniel - 10-23-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Father, father - by God of the Sun - 10-26-2016, 08:47 AM