the Rift

[PRIVATE] Show me you CARE...

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.

Tin was off playing with Gawen, and Raeden was alone. Her emotions had been so mixed since his birth. His father was not around very often ( If at all) she felt like a Whore... How did she let her body be taken like that? Her golden body played into her hormones, and she let her self be weak. Shattered like a glass doll, broken, shattered, and never the same again. The specter would never admit this to anyone, she dare not to speak one single word about this feeling. Why would he not show up when she went to the Falls, was he ashamed of what he did? Maybe she was not good enough for him. She had her flaws, but no one was perfect... No one. Her silk like mane flew in the ghostly like autumn breeze.

Cream hooves came to a halt, they stood still and alone in the meadow. Her perfect skull lowered to the ground, and tears came from her teal eyes. She could not hold them in any longer. They boy was to grow up with out a father, well kinda. Tembovu said he would step in and he would help her, but he had other issues to deal with other than her mistake. It was a sweet mistake, her precious accident, and her first born child. Gawen was her love and everything, he was her only family besides Ru. She could not let her family split apart and burn to the ground. It was by far nothing perfect, but it was her perfectly imperfect family. It was all that she had besides Tin. How could Loth not even show up to the birthing... Herd duties were important, but this was his BLOOD. It would take a lot for her to forgive this action. Raeden was not even sure if she would allow him to see the child at his point. Why would she tell her sweet boy that this is his father, then have him heart broken when he is not there for him. Resent filled her heart, why would he not come? Her only reasoning was, she was not perfect enough...  

words

OOC:: I figured I would let adults hash it out before I ask the baby to join in ;) I will ask Brit to join after we post a bit :)

Image Credits

@Lotherarius

Messages In This Thread
Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-18-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 10-19-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-19-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 10-20-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-20-2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 11-15-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 11-21-2016, 10:45 PM