the Rift

[PRIVATE] Show me you CARE...

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.

She never heard the steps behind her. Teal eyes were closed and the burning hot sensation of tears kisses her cheek bones. They ran down her honey sweet jaw, and over her velvet nose. Everything was quiet until a deep sound rumbled from another's chest. Over her neck she felt the touch of another creature. The mare would have jumped from her skin, lunged at the beast, pierced her horn into its flesh, but teal eyes found the being to be the one she was fretting over. He was just as handsome as she remembered, just a beautiful as before. Her crowned skull raised as he spoke to her. She was fine with the first set of words the man said, but when he spoke again ears pinned sharply.

Her golden feminine form almost pushed away from the man. Teal eyes looked to him filled with venom, and her golden neck reached out like a snake looking the man in the eyes. You have been looking for me? Yes I am here, and you could have came to Edge to find me as well. I have been home all these seasons except... The words spat from her mouth as she trailed off. Then the words came back again with more anger and toxic tones.  I Went to the Fall's to see you... Where were you Lotherarius? I had something important to share with you, and not a single person showed up. No one even came to offer to find you! I sat there ALONE for hours calling for you! Tears streamed her face, anger, and pain filled her eyes. I thought that you were going to be my love, but I never saw you, you never came back for me. Her voice roared with pain and hurt from her sweet golden chest. Lotherarius I had a child.... I was pregnant almost full term when I traveled to the Fall's to tell you. I thought I was just more than a one night stand, I wanted more than that. I wanted you to know that you are a Father, WE have a child. I wanted you to be there for his Birth, but Tin could not find you! You were NOWHERE to be found!! Vocals were cutting the air live knifes digging into flesh. Tembovu was there, and you know what? My son.. OUR son thinks that he is his father! Even the Moon Doctors were trying to find you for me!! I wanted you to be apart of every step of the pregnancy , not just a sperm donor!

She was breaking apart, crumbling to the ground, crying like a child. She was an emotional mess. Tears wouldn't stop, and the emotions overwhelmed her. Why did she feel like this over a man that was just a one night stand? Maybe she just expected more after that night. Raeden wanted to spend more time with him, she wanted to be his only love. She wanted him to only be hers. Am I not good enough for you, for your love? The tears dripped from her perfect skull. I am sorry I expected so much more out of us. I just did not want that night to be a one night stand... I wanted to love you and only you...

words

OOC:: this post <3 please don't hate her..

Image Credits

@Lotherarius

Messages In This Thread
Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-18-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 10-19-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-19-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 10-20-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-20-2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 11-15-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 11-21-2016, 10:45 PM