the Rift

[PRIVATE] Show me you CARE...

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
Haven’t had a dream in a long time—
For just a moment those pained pools gave him a glimmer of hope, before all turned dark in his world as Raeden lashed out. Her tongue was sharp as she arched out with her neck, and he recoiled back his own in an effort to keep his face intact. Raeden's words hit him like a brick wall, they came one after another, damning and humiliating the brute as she spoke of everything that she had done to look for him. Within that moment of madness the pegasus felt some sort of pain of love as the golden fae spoke of her efforts to find him. The long seasons that she spoke of had affected him too, he had tried to find her and hoped that everywhere he went he would be a part of her life once more. Even after one instance Raeden had captured him and left him in a cage but she had been but a figment of his imagination almost immediately after.
But her words rang through stinging eyes and her tone was so vile it could strip the fur off a badger:

"I had something important to share with you, and not a single person showed up."

They still came and the more Raeden spoke, the more torment he was proved to have caused:

"...I had a child... I was pregnant almost full term when I travelled to the Falls to tell you."

Her words stung him like nothing he had felt before. Even when his father died, Lotherarius had never felt like this. There was raw emotion - he had a child?! By the most beautiful creature he had laid pools upon? He had a son?

Slowly the realisation of what his loss of innocence had done, and it was beautiful. Everything that he had wanted had been granted to him by a lady that right now wanted to skin him alive, but all he could do was let the love of this new discovery flow through his expression. Gazing into her hateful, pained orbs, his own glinted with a pride of love and affection for his newborn son,
"We, we have a child?" Was all he could say at this point, not enough time for more words as his world was demolished as quickly as it had built. The King of the World's Edge, Tembovu was the father in place of him. In his own quest to find Raeden and not succeeding, another brute had replaced him in ways that he was unable to, and that pained him. His love soon changed, the happiness that had welled up inside of him now died and so did the barriers. With light tears flowing down his skull, Raeden eventually finished, her wole bodice a walking notion of how much a prick he was, and he so wished that he had never even parted ways with her on that night. Trying to find a voice that didn't crumble when he tried to speak, he attempted for forgiveness and to hear his own part of the story,
"Words cannot tell you how much I wish I had known Raeden, I swear, I didn't know! I had been looking for you too and for some reason I was always unable to find you. Everywhere I wanted to look, but I am a ranked member of the Falls and I assumed I was never permitted to find you in the Edge for territorial reasons. I really hope you would forgive me, because I will never forgive myself," the tears continued and he let out a small cry of pain as he carried on, watching the tears also falling down his golden beauty's cranium, "But we have a child, my darling. I know you may not love me for not being there but I want to be there for you and our son, you were no one night stand, I would never have given myself for lust, only what I consider to be love, and you are every inch of perfect in my mind, and I know that our beautiful child will be. And I will never let another be his father, I am his father." He halted at this point, everything spilling out to her, the desires he had had for so long, her, children, love. It was endless but it all started with her, and Lotherarius so wished that she would be able to see that, "If you would have me, I will be yours."

Her speech had crushed him, but nothing like her finale. And for this he wailed as he spoke to her, the begging of desperation in his voice so apparent, "You expected no more than you deserve. I wasn't there, but I want to be there. I want you to tell me about our child, I want to love you and protect you, but you need to let me do that," his pools shone of love for her, one that he knew would grow and mature with how much he knew about her, the fae that had carried his child with him unknowing, "Will I at least be able to know the name of our son?"

With a very quiet voice, he spoke once more, almost a whisper in the silence, "Only you, I want only you."

" . "
Lotherarius

image | coding

@Raeden How can you no to the sweetheart ;D

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-18-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 10-19-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-19-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 10-20-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-20-2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 11-15-2016, 03:18 PM