the Rift

[PRIVATE] Show me you CARE...

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.

The man melted into a putty. He was dripping and hugging every curve of her tender, sweet body. She made a war stallion cry and crumbled with just a few words. In any way, the mare was proud of herself, but she loved and cared for this man. It hurt her to see how pained he was by this whole experience, but he had to know how she felt. A soft sigh left her maw as she listened to very word he said. Absorbing everything like a sponge she nodded her head with a solum look glossing over her perfect features. He stepped closer to her. Their bodies were so close, and her heart fluttered. Her muscles shuttered as he pressed his thick husky chest against her feminine form. His thick, muscled neck embraced her, and the mare allowed herself to fall into his touch. It was soft and loving, and it was everything she ever craved. Raeden's sharpened skull rested on his withers. Soft golden tones rubbed against his dark colored coat.The specter let her teal pools close and enjoy this moment. They were once again together, and she could not ask for anything more.

He promised everything to her, he wanted to be there for their son. He actually wanted to be in their life, and maybe he just needed an eye opener. Her heart warmed with happiness as the stallion she gave a son too. Gawen needed his father, and finally Loth was going to be a part of her dysfunctional life. The mare could not help but smile and soak everything up. You have to come to Edge with me. Just meet your son, you can stay with us for the night. I would love for you to stay longer, but I know you do not live in Edge. Please stay just one night with me Loth. Her words whispered sweet tones in the air. They were laced with honey and had a hint of seduction weaved into each letter of every word. Her body pushed deeper into his; Raeden wanted to make it impossible for him to say no to her. I just want to hold you, love you, and make you all mine for a whole night. A sigh came from her mouth as softly moved her maw over his spine. He will need your help with flying, I can not teach him. Gawen needs you to teach him how to be a man. Maybe he can stay with you in The Falls for a little bit. It would be good for him to adventure out and learn about the world. He wants to become a Healer. You will be a great father... I just know it. Her cream tail flicked against her golden sides, and the Specter looked to her stallion with a loving gaze. I just wanted to be a family, Loth that is all I would ever ask from you. Her head rested on his back once again. The fact that she could call this stallion, this beautiful beast all hers was enough to make her heart pound with joy. As long as the man loved no one else but her everything would be fine. 

words

OOC:: Ummm i am really sorry this really sucked :(  

Image Credits

@Lotherarius

Messages In This Thread
Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-18-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 10-19-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-19-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 10-20-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-20-2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 11-15-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 11-21-2016, 10:45 PM