the Rift

[PRIVATE] Sugar and Spice

Maude Posts: 140
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Yearling
Bunnie

She had not noticed the dragon watching her. Certainly, if she had, the girl might have tried to lure him down to play with her, as she was apt to do anything she found interesting and capable of doing so. She does, however, notice the arrival of her teacher, or at least who the girl immediately assumes to be her teacher, who repeats the sound of her recently created verse. She finds, as far as Maude is concerned, the most appropriate closing rhyme that could be imagined, and the child, who’d never sang in front of anyone else (as far as she knew, anyway), and certainly had never had anyone help her finish one of her songs, either, is immediately enamored.

Literally beaming as she looks over to where the crimson and cream mare arrives through the trees, delighted to have met a fellow poet, and further thrilled to discover that the pretty Doctor already knew her name. Perhaps Miss Evangeline had songs of her own? Maude thinks, but her thoughts are immediately cut short by the stunning appearing of Tallis from the autumn foliage.

Literally gasping with a restrained squeal of delight (she’s never seen a dragon before), the maiden traipses towards the bonded pair to shorten the time it will take to get to admire his pretty orange scales up close. When he trills his reptilian greeting to her, Maude’s ears shoot forwards, her green eyes widening, a playful giggle leaping unbidden from her throat, which she does her best to quiet in order to answer the Pure’s question.

"Yes!" she grins, her dainty head bobbing in cordial greeting, barely managing to sever her gaze from the handsome dragon to make polite eye contact with the mare, "daddy said you knew lots about herbs, and I think I would like to be a healer one day, like you and him."

Maude
How should we like it if the stars were to burn
With a passion for us we could not return?
If equal affection cannot be,
let the more loving one be me.

Image Credits | Table

@Evangeline
Hold onto this lullaby, even when the music's gone.

Messages In This Thread
Sugar and Spice - by Maude - 10-19-2016, 09:31 AM
RE: Sugar and Spice - by Evangeline - 10-25-2016, 11:24 AM
RE: Sugar and Spice - by Maude - 10-28-2016, 10:39 AM