the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova

The Seer had not been far when the magical, newly familiar voice echoed across the land. Had he not pledged to help Kisamoa, albeit silently rather than a clear declaration as others had? So he came forth, behind the peppering of bodies who had also emerged in response to the Earth God's distant cousin. He had no reservations as other had, about creatures which came forth from unusual worlds, for he had arrived after the scars of the earth had began to settle from the wars with the Rift Gods.

Besides, in his homeland, it was rather common place for creatures to appear and disappear from realms and scapes different than their own. Those of the Earth Mother's verdant landscaped dreamed the dream of emerald creation, and then there were those who were forever bound to the timelines of any and every circumstance and happening, their bodies flickering in and out of time.  He had little reason to question the merit of the Sea dweller who called to them now.

Lapis hooves stilled and sank a little as he stopped short of Kisamoa, beside his thero'shan as he turned to give her a gentle nudge against her cold neck. "My Lady." His head tilted, and dipped in greeting toward of the Sea faring creature. "It is a fine day for a challenge." He offered with a tone of mirth. "What would you have us do?"

The Arcweaver's Circle
I will never be a morning person
for the moon & I are much too in love

SEEKING;;
[magic :: active ] :: Water x Light :: Able to form ice lances that hurdle towards the target.
Restrictions: Form 3 small or 1 large lances, 10m radius.

Refusals; one
[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Alune - 10-20-2016, 08:49 AM