the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Kvasir Posts: 25
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 2 years
Adoptable
Kisamoa had arrived once more! My wings flapped gently, stirring up the sand on the beach with each gust as I landed. There where not many here, Which was pleasant to see after the huge massive crowd that had arrived at the last appearance of the sea creature, or god, or whatever he was. Actually, I do know. He was Kisamoa.

My turquoise eyes browsed over this crowd, landing on a red and black colt, who I believe I saw at the last meeting. The others? That big one with the dragons.... His face seemed to be imprinted on so many foals that I had seen. There was one of them here actually. And then there was the pretty white filly who was way too old for me. I wanted to talk to her, but fear kept me from doing so. Instead I looked away to find one more I knew. Oizy's. Now, she hadn't been exceptionally rude when I met her, but I got this feeling that she was a nasty devil. I twitched my muzzle, remembering the peck I had earned from that nasty bird of hers for just trying to help. Yes. I would avoid them.

There was a new face though. And man was my attention drawn. She was younger by a little bit, an just a heir smaller than I. A charming smile lifted my features as I moved close to her seemingly scared form. That other colt had noticed her too it seemed, but he hadn't said anything, so I might as well try. I approached the pretty filly, "Hello! I am Kvasir. You are more than welcome to stand with me if you like." My turquoise eyes shifted to the red Pegasus colt. "As are you. Could I catch either of your names?" My eyes turned away from the colt, looking at the filly a moment, before landing back on Kisamoa. A challenge he said...
Well let the challenge begin!

"Talk."

Kvasir
mama, just killed a man
put a gun against his head
pulled my trigger, now he's dead
mama, life had just begun
but now i've gone and thrown it all away
mama, ooo
didn't mean to make you cry

Notes: Seeking Magic!
::Magic | WaterxFire: The ability to take moisture from the air and super heat it to create bursts of steam that scald opponents in battle.
::Restrictions | Can only be used once in battle, Can only target one character at a time.

Speaks directly at @Eleanor and @Luther
[Image: 56a07107f15a9]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Kvasir - 10-20-2016, 04:31 PM