the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark

K I A D A

Her eyes scanned the group for a brief moment, hope welling in her chest at spotting her brother but to no avail. She sighed quietly among herself, putting herself aside where there wasn’t an extreme amount of bodies. She didn’t mind groups, but she definitely didn’t consider it a thing she wanted to get used to. And so, with her eyes forward, she watched the water creature while Khairi mentally informed her of her mother and father’s entrances into the group. Of course, the filly ignored them until Khairi began to chirp to her. Turning her head, wondering what the bird seemed so excited about, she realized the reason why.

Yaahrr.

Something inside her fluttered at the greeting, but she did her best to keep it diminished beneath her ink dipped features. She grinned to him, dipping her head. My, Ru’in was growing fast (though she supposed the same could be said for her). Immediately, she reached out to greet him if he so wished – hanging half way as to not intrude on his space. Though, despite being young she still remembered that feeling he had given her as his head hovered among her fires as they danced and shifted. Likewise, they continued to shift, emerging foxes just barely hidden among the various other animals. And as Ru’in continued to speak, she offered him a small shrug of her golden shoulders.

Maneuvering herself to stand beside him, her gaze landed on Kis. “I don’t know what he’s up to.” She added in, some sort of suspicious tone underlying her words as the water creature began to speak his idea of swimming under the water to seemingly sing to coral. She snorted, lowering her head with a slight shake. “I’m not going in there. You can if you want, but I don’t like this.” She admitted, Khairi chirping in his agreement as Kiada’s oceanic gaze sought Ru’in’s to see what he thought of it.

"Talk. "

I pride myself in being the poison
on the tip of your tongue.
img credits

Kiada stays on the shore!
Directly interacts with @Ru'in <3

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Kiada - 10-23-2016, 08:59 PM