the Rift

[OPEN] Decisions

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
The ivory and chestnut fae was back in the borders, her duties still shirked but her mind coming to terms with the whirlwind it was being subjected to. Still the same empty bodice that had wandered within Helovia's wilds, she found sanctity by stepping over the border and feeling that perhaps being in the Edge was a good reason to get back on track with her life. Perhaps starting over was best?

But whilst she was coming to this decision she felt compelled to step to one side and take a glance over her shoulders, one last look at the border to make sure that she was where she thought she truly belonged. And in the corner of her pale pools she spotted the dark figure of a brute, not one she recognised. His mudded pelt was laden with lighter points and a dagger-like horn, not one that she had ever seen before. But judging by the fact that he was hovering around the Edge's border she assumed he was friendly enough. Is he thinking the same as me? she thought as she wondered about her future. Was this brute in the same position?

Perhaps rather recklessly she bounded over, a figment of her original self when she had first stepped foot in these lands, younger and much less troubled. Which is funny for an abandoned soul. With her energy she quickly found herself within speaking distance of the brute, close enough that there was no need to shout but further enough away that she didn't appear like she had just been released from an institution, just that little bit too close for comfort. With her high pitched voice she politely spoke to the soul that looked like he was so troubled,
"If you like, we can make the move back into the Edge," she tried to be humorous, not quite knowing where this would get her, but she decided to continue, "I find it's going to be hard to but it needs to be done," she felt the smile drying up as she found no other reason to be back. Tembovu should have been there with open arms for her in her own sad little mind, but she knew that her King would never be inclined to do that... So she was alone for now.

" . "
A prisoner of my paradox, heaven or hell?
and the fun continues yay!

image | [u0
0rl=http://abbie1234.deviantart.com/]coding[/url]

@Caenan Hope you don't mind me crashing! Pretty much like Caenen, Anz is going through the same thing <3
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Decisions - by Caenan - 10-19-2016, 12:40 PM
RE: Decisions - by Anzanie - 10-19-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Decisions - by Naerys - 10-24-2016, 01:15 AM